If You're Going To Love A Libra, This Is What You're Getting Yourself Into

Libra: September 23- October 22.

1654
Etsy

Libra is a very special sign. I am not just saying that because I am one, but they have qualities that pertain to them that you do not find very prominent in the other signs. Libra's do many things differently from the other signs, and a major thing we do differently is love. These are a few things that you should know, before you start loving a Libra.

There is a mental tug of war that goes on every day in the mind of a Libra. We want to be fierce, but we want to be soft. We try to find a happy medium between the two, but as you can assume, that is pretty near impossible. So, we are going to be one or the other most of the time.

Along with that, there is also a mental tug of war with the internal feelings of an introvert, but the urge to be an extrovert. Most of the time, the introverted side will win. They are going to want an evening in with coffee and a book. This is important time for them to mentally step away and rejuvinate.

Being a Libra means that your love is self-destructive, and you’ll hate her for that. She will give, and give, until she has nothing left to give. She will accommodate to others, change her mind, change her plans to please people or to fix situations. Loving a Libra means seeing her self-sacrifice, no matter how destructive it may be. In such an unkind world, you will be thankful for it.

When a Libra falls in love with you, know that they are not leaving. Libra’s are one of the most committed and dedicated people that you will meet. They will always be your number one fan, and support you always.

Libra’s love people. When they find somebody that they genuinely don’t like, it is rare. However, they are not charmed easily. In a lover, they require humor but also intelligence. You have to be witty if you want to capture the heart of a Libra. More often than not, they love literature and science, so you will have to be well read and versatile to really win her over. Along with that, know she is going to be very witty and sarcastic. So when you dish it out, she will give it back.

To love a Libra means that you’ll also have to love her seemingly good intentions that will show through more often than not. She will always have an opinion because she believes in the best in people, and always wants things to work out in their favor. So, denying or ignoring that important piece of her is detrimental. She will argue endlessly for her case, because she believes that she is right. Naturally, she wants everything to be kind and fair, so she probably is right. Just hear her out, and see things from her perspectives.

Libra's fall in love, but they rarely fall out. They simply suppress the emotion because they recognize that it is inappropriate when the feelings are no longer reciprocated. Fear not, however, she is still rooting for you from the sideline.Most importantly, Libra’s love, love. They love everything about it, the emotions, the connections, the discovery, the freshness, even the comfortability. A love with a Libra is so special. They treasure love as if it is gold, and they hold onto it dearly because they recognize how ephemeral love can be. Libra’s love deeply, but also widely. So, if you are loved by a Libra, or you are considering loving a Libra, this is what you’re getting yourself into.