6 Things Just About Any USC Student Would Do If They Won The Lottery

With 1.5 billion dollars there's no such thing as a being a "broke college kid" anymore.

80

Recently, a jackpot-winning lottery ticket of 1.5 billion dollars was sold in South Carolina. With all of the discussion about the lottery, many people have been thinking about what they would do if they won. While anyone above 18 has the opportunity to win the jackpot, college kids may spend their winnings differently.

Most would think that students would be reasonable with their winnings but in reality, there are bound to be some semi-irresponsible purchases made.

Whether you would be responsible with your life changing earnings or not, here are six things a Carolina student would do if they won the lottery.

1. Pay off student loans.

College tuition is one of the main reasons people are in debt. You can use your earnings to pay off the rest of your schooling and the student loans that you've already taken out.

2. Buy season passes to the frat lots.

You will no longer have to get on the dreaded frat lot website and fight to buy a wristband for every single home game. With a season pass, you can bring a plus one and even get in a shorter line so you can tailgate as long as your heart desires.

3. Save it!

Saving huge amounts of money in the bank will result in large amounts of interest. If you save some of your money, you'll eventually accumulate even more money, so it's a win-win situation.

4. Buy everyone drinks at a 5-points bar.

Going out to bars will never be the same after winning the lottery. You can offer to buy drinks for everyone, which will gain you more popularity than any girl/guy on an elevated surface.

5. Buy a house and car!

After college, a house and car are some of the biggest purchases you will make. Having the ability to pay for these in full is a huge benefit. You could also help your parents out with their house and car payments, too.

6. Buy a reserved parking spot!

After winning this amount of money, I'm sure you can get with parking services and find a way to get a reserved parking spot. This is a USC student's dream, no more parking tickets, getting towed, or spending hours to find a spot at a meter/garage.