21 Discounts You Can Get With Your Student ID

235

There are many perks when shopping with a student ID but they might not all work at one location. So please make sure to ask before you use it.

Food:

1. Burger King - 10% off: Receive 10% off on your entire purchase with presentation of valid school ID.

2. Chick-Fil-A - FREE small drink: Receive a free small drink with presentation of valid school ID.

3. Arby's - 10% off: Receive 10% off on your entire purchase with presentation of valid school ID.

4. Buffalo Wild Wings - 10% off: Receive 10% off on your entire purchase with presentation of valid school ID.

5. Chipotle - 15% off: Receive 15% off on your entire purchase with presentation of valid school ID.

Retail

6. J. Crew - 15% off: Get a 15% discount on your entire purchase by showing your valid school ID at checkout (in stores only).

7. Ann Taylor - 15% off: Get a 15% discount on full-priced purchases BOTH in store and online by showing your valid school ID at checkout.

8. Alex & Ani - 10% off: Get a 10% discount on full-priced purchases by showing your valid school ID at checkout (in stores only).

Technology

9. Adobe - various discounts on software: Save up to 60% on Adobe's All Apps plan with school-issued email address.

10. HP - student pricing: Get special student deals through HP Academy on select products.

11. Microsoft - 10% off: Get 10% off your purchase in the Microsoft Store AND a free upgrade to Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 365 for students enrolled at qualifying schools.

12. Spotify - 50% off: Get 50% off Spotify Premium with proof of eligibility.

13. Best Buy - various student deals: Receive coupons in your e-mail when you sign up for College Student Deals.

14. AT&T - wireless discounts: Receive exclusive AT&T deals with eligible school email address.

15. AMC - discounted tickets: Get a cheaper ticket on Thursdays with presentation of valid school ID.

16. Museums and Location Attractions - discounted tickets: Various musicals, plays, museums, and establishments will offer student discounts. Call in and check to see if those around you offer any.

Books and Magazines

17. The New York Times - discount print delivery: Get print delivery at education rate with valid student email address.

Insurance

18. State Farm - good student discount: Get up to 25% off your car insurance with good grades until you are 25.

19. Farmers - good student discount: Drivers under the age of 25 who are full-time students with good grades may qualify for savings.

20. Nationwide Insurance - good student discount: Save on car insurance when you are a full-time student age 16 to 24 with at least a "B" average.

Other

21. Amazon Student - FREE 6 month Amazon Prime trial: Use Amazon Prime for 6 months and upgrade for $49 per year, a 50% discount.