There are many perks when shopping with a student ID but they might not all work at one location. So please make sure to ask before you use it.
1. Burger King - 10% off: Receive 10% off on your entire purchase with presentation of valid school ID.
2. Chick-Fil-A - FREE small drink: Receive a free small drink with presentation of valid school ID.
3. Arby's - 10% off: Receive 10% off on your entire purchase with presentation of valid school ID.
4. Buffalo Wild Wings - 10% off: Receive 10% off on your entire purchase with presentation of valid school ID.
5. Chipotle - 15% off: Receive 15% off on your entire purchase with presentation of valid school ID.
6. J. Crew - 15% off: Get a 15% discount on your entire purchase by showing your valid school ID at checkout (in stores only).
7. Ann Taylor - 15% off: Get a 15% discount on full-priced purchases BOTH in store and online by showing your valid school ID at checkout.
8. Alex & Ani - 10% off: Get a 10% discount on full-priced purchases by showing your valid school ID at checkout (in stores only).
9. Adobe - various discounts on software: Save up to 60% on Adobe's All Apps plan with school-issued email address.
10. HP - student pricing: Get special student deals through HP Academy on select products.
11. Microsoft - 10% off: Get 10% off your purchase in the Microsoft Store AND a free upgrade to Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 365 for students enrolled at qualifying schools.
12. Spotify - 50% off: Get 50% off Spotify Premium with proof of eligibility.
13. Best Buy - various student deals: Receive coupons in your e-mail when you sign up for College Student Deals.
14. AT&T - wireless discounts: Receive exclusive AT&T deals with eligible school email address.
15. AMC - discounted tickets: Get a cheaper ticket on Thursdays with presentation of valid school ID.
16. Museums and Location Attractions - discounted tickets: Various musicals, plays, museums, and establishments will offer student discounts. Call in and check to see if those around you offer any.
Books and Magazines
17. The New York Times - discount print delivery: Get print delivery at education rate with valid student email address.
18. State Farm - good student discount: Get up to 25% off your car insurance with good grades until you are 25.
19. Farmers - good student discount: Drivers under the age of 25 who are full-time students with good grades may qualify for savings.
20. Nationwide Insurance - good student discount: Save on car insurance when you are a full-time student age 16 to 24 with at least a "B" average.
21. Amazon Student - FREE 6 month Amazon Prime trial: Use Amazon Prime for 6 months and upgrade for $49 per year, a 50% discount.