10 scenes from Gossip Girl that make you go "wtf" or "awe."

10 Scenes From 'Gossip Girl' That'll Make You Say 'WTF' Or 'Awe'

Some of these are scandalous.

89

Hey Upper East Siders. Aurora Harris here, and I have some news for you. While you all may swoon over Nate Archibald and gloat about being besties with Serena Van Der Woodsen, there's a couple secrets I can't bear to keep to myself. I've gotten too many tips asking to expose the most scandalous and heart throbbing scenes... Since you all asked for it, I guess I have no other choice.

With a love of Gossip Girl, it's not a secret that there are times where this show will make you angry, sad, or extremely happy after all the scandal and love drama. These are some scenes that made me think "Wtf" and times where I went "awe" when our favorite Upper East Siders experienced extreme scandal and true romance.

1. Blair exposing Serena for hooking up with her boyfriend

Poor B, Isn't it a wonder why your bestie went off to boarding school without telling you? Our Upper East Side "it" girl couldn't skip town without taking something that belonged to you. My sources tell me there was a B and S showdown at the Waldorf penthouse, maybe next time an apology will be better served with some truth. Sorry S... but wtf?

2. The Dan and Serena first kiss

Spotted trotting down the streets of the Upper East Side, we find lonely boy and our golden girl. As Serena and Dan lock lips we question if lonely boy is really that lonely anymore. Let's just hope Brooklyn can compromise with fortune. I guess for S's sake we can awe, but in reality, everyone else is just thinking "wtf."

3. Chuck and Blair's limo ride

Wtf B, thought you said you were a virgin queen? My sources tell me you did the dirty deed with the big bad C in no other than a limo itself. If it wasn't already known I'd say that's the Bass trademark. We all know how much he loves limos.

4. Chuck helping Blair win prom queen

Awe B, we always knew you were a prom queen. Looks like your prince might not be Nate Archibald after all. Isn't it a wonder why Chuck Bass made sure you had the prom you always dreamed of? According to S, he even said those 3 words you've been waiting to hear.

5. Chuck's apology to Blair. 

Chuck Bass reveals his true sorrows to Blair after a showdown with Luis. I have some in-tell as Bass enters the Waldorf's. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you I loved you, when I knew I did. But most of all. I'm sorry that I gave up on us, and you never did." We're all saying awe. Looks like Chuck has a heart after all.

6. Serena being drugged by Juliet.

Wtf S, we all knew you had a problem, but this one doesn't seem to be yours. Juliet Sharp has always been a liar with a grudge over our "it" girl. Just remember, Karma's a bitch Juliet.

7. Bart Bass isn't dead? 

As this doesn't shock many we hear Diana Payne has been keeping a secret all along... Bart Bass of course. Poor Chuck, all that trauma for nothing? Sources say your beloved daddy has been in danger. Do I smell a potential scheme?

8. Serena and Dan, again? 

It appears lonely boy and our golden girl are giving their love one last attempt. We say awe as S finally gets to let her love for Dan re-kindle. Will our beloved lovers survive even after Dan's Serena chapter? I'll never tell.

9. Chuck and Blair are married?

h

We all knew Chuck and Blair would end up together. Although it happened under scarce circumstances, we all have to awe at the fact that their love ever lasted all the pain they both went through. Especially because it was meant to be.

10. Finding out who's Gossip Girl. 

I always thought it was Dorota as it would make the most sense being Blair Waldorf's housekeeper. Who knew the whole time Dan Humphrey had more power than anyone in the Upper East Side. Congrats to you Humphrey, who would've thought?

As I love a scheme just as much as the next, I must retire from following around Manhattan's elite. You may have left some emotion behind in your impeccable scenes and I for one have enjoyed being apart of your journey. You may have escaped me with age and maturity but there will always be a Gossip Girl. Who am I now? Well, I'm just a writer, but you all get the point. XoXo A.