​I Took a Relationship Test And Here's What I Learned

In one of my classes in school, I took a relationship test and this is what I learned from that.

10

I am currently a sophomore in college and I am currently taking "Relationship In Today's Families". I knew from the first day of coming to class that this class would be interesting but I didn't think that I would get that much information out of it.

Last week one of the topics of conversation was your attachment style in a relationship and our teacher discusses the many ways that people show attachment in or going into a relationship and then he assigned us a quiz to find out our own.

The around twenty-something quiz had a bunch of different questions ranging from are your currently in an intimate relationship to do you feel comfortable when your significant other touches you or is close to you. I went through and answered them to the best of my knowledge and then at the end it kicks out your attachment style.

I got that I was very fearful in relationship. I thought this was pretty funny comparing it to my life but also interesting that I didn't relate to the other styles that I thought matched me. To me, this is valuable information that can be used to improve your relationships.

When it came time to collaborate with our partners, we found that the girls of the group were really fearful in relationships while the boys in our group fell into the pre-occuppied category.

This was so funny to our group because it made a ton of sense. In a relationship, there is usually one partner that is constantly worried about everything going on and the other partner, in this case, the men, are always focused on other things outside of the issue. They complement each other.

Overall, this test can create many conversations, but to me this really helped me. Knowing that I am worried in a relationship I can notice that and bring my attention to focusing on something else.

By doing this, you can dive deeper into a relationship and make bigger connections. This quiz can teach you a lot of things and I hope you all decide to take the quiz and get your result.