I Asked My Boyfriend These 20 Questions About Me, And The Results Are In

Turns out he knows me better than I know myself!

2195
Sophia Pedro

My boyfriend and I started dating half-way into our senior year of high school. So, we quickly had to adjust to not only a long-distance relationship, after basically seeing each other every day, but also to a whole new way of life in general. Next week we will have been together for a year and a half, so I thought this "quiz" would be very fitting to see if he actually knows me after almost two years of being together.

1. What's my favorite food/cuisine?

Chipotle burrito bowl and/or Mexican food

Right x 10000000

2. What's one food I hate?

Any type of fish

Technically wrong because I was thinking of strawberries, but I think I actually hate fish more, so props to him for remembering.

3. What's my favorite restaurant?

Ocho Cafe (Mexican restaurant in my town)

Right, right, right

4. What's one cause I really care about?

Women empowerment

I technically put Special Olympics, but I also care about women empowerment.

5. Where was I born?

Maine

Wrong, but we do go to Maine a lot, so it was an okay guess

6. Who is my absolute best friend?

Katelyn

Right

7. What's my favorite thing about you?

Eyes/kindheartedness

Right, but I totally forget about his eyes

8. What is my dream job?

Something in marketing or journalism

Right

9. What's my favorite color?

Green

Right

10. What's one thing I'm really bad at?

Golf and video games

Right. The golf one was proven about three hours before writing this :)

11. What's one thing I'm really good at?

Art, writing, and speaking

Right, but I forgot about art. He gases me too much.

12. What would you say is my greatest weakness?

Being a perfectionist

Wrong, but also right. However, my answer was not having confidence in myself.

13. What would you say is my greatest strength?

People skills and talking in public

Right

14. Who am I closest to in my family?

Dad and Mom

Right

15. How did I get my name?

Was a family member's name

Wrong. My mom has liked the name since she was little.

16. Who is my role model?

Tom Brady

Wrong. Just because I'm a Patriots fan does not mean Tom Brady is my God. But also I couldn't think of an answer.

17. What is my love language?

Acts of service

Technically wrong because my first was quality time, but acts of service was a close second.

18. What is my biggest regret?

He didn't know :/

Wrong. Not writing for the school paper in high-school.

19. What is my greatest fear?

Your children dying before you

Wrong. Drowning.

20. What is my biggest insecurity?

Not being confident

Wrong, but also right. However, I was thinking of body image.

If I am calculating the score based on answers that were completely wrong (weren't even close), then he scored a 15/20! However, if I calculate it based on the number of questions that he had different answers from me, then he scored a 10/20. Overall, the amount that he got wrong doesn't really matter to me because, for many of the questions, he came up with answers that either I forgot about or that didn't even cross my mind, but were completely correct. In this respect, he knows me better than I know myself, and this doesn't surprise me. His kindness and compassion are just two of the many things I love about him. Every day I feel loved, cared for, and thought of, so the score doesn't really matter.