1. “Freshman Tendencies”
Leave it to Mr. Brown to call you out anytime you had your phone out, didn’t complete your homework, or even just talked in class. We will never get that voice out of our heads.
2. Boulton’s many memorable quotes
“Seven piece of pizza dudes,” “If you were a tree, what tree would you be?,” “Two rowboats and a dingy,” “Rocket fuel,” and many MANY more.
3. Diamonds Down!
Blue diamonds are a no-go. Even if our children went to Ragsdale (God forbid), we would still dress in all green and throw our upside-down diamonds in the air.
4. AP world still gives you nightmares.
Is there a pop quiz? IS THERE A POP QUIZ?!
5. Shark week wasn’t as fun at SWHS as it is on the Discovery Channel
Nothing was worse than walking through the C building during second semester and being slapped in the face by the stench of dead sharks during dissection week.
6. “The building blocks of life!”
*Waves hands frantically*
Basketball, soccer, lacrosse, tennis, swimming, football, wrestling, track and field, baseball, softball, and band all had amazing athletes. We were truly blessed with the girls and boys who got a chance to participate and represent the Cowboys so well.
8. Your jean to khaki ratio is way off.
14:3 if you would like a clear idea.
9. You chose your foreign language solely off of the teacher.
Ms. Hagler is teaching French? Well, okay!
10. Everyone is on the swim team… everyone.
Oh, you’re on the swim team? Same.
11. You’re pissed about the rule change.
What do you mean “any color” collared shirt!?
12. Friday night lights
The rush of the spirit from the cowboy crazies, the pep from the band, and the game of football makes for a perfect Friday night.
13. Parking lot memories
Fights, laughs, crashes and cliques. Oh, and let's not forget the annual senior prank of vandalization with car paint!
14. You’ll never forget Mr. Parker
The announcement of Mr. Parker's retirement was more heartbreaking than you would’ve ever thought.
15. “Land of the free and the home of the… COWBOYS!”
Keep it crazy.