​How We Should Be Looking At The Election

Yes, you do have to chose the lesser of the two evils.
10

You've heard it a thousand times before, this election is an important one. And it is. But what makes it so important? Aren't all our presidential elections important? This election is probably one of the most important presidential election in history because our country is going down. Right now, our country is in a really bad place. Our country is trillions of dollars in debt and is almost to the point of no return, if it isn't already.

This election is a chance for us to step it up. And whoever wins affects the government and the country in more ways than you think. This election is a chance for us to reverse all the horrible things that have been done. This election can decide whether or not our country goes to war. This election can be the deciding factor in whether or not we defend ourselves against terrorism, or whether we sit back and watch it happen. This election is the fine line between a war against religion.

If you're not worried already, you should be.

This election is way too important to not vote.

I get it, you don't like how the election is going so far, you don't like the candidates. But this is about the country's future, not about your hate or dislike for the people running. As much as you don't want to choose “the lesser of the two evils” you have to.

You have to chose whomever you think will do a good job in pushing the agenda you want. You have to chose who you think is best to turn the country around aand mold it to how you like. Though you may not think you have the best options, you can't sit by and not take choose because not choosing can be more damaging to our country than choosing the one you see as better.

No candidate is perfect, they are just human.

So stop pouting that your favorite candidate didn't win in the primary election, and take action to make the country a better place.