How To Tell If A Shy Guy Likes You

11 Low-key Ways A Shy Guy Will Show He Likes You

A shy guy is crushing on you and you don't even know it.

548

He's shy and you are confused. You don't know if he is being nice or if he likes you. Are you overthinking his actions? Probably so, because he can't seem to verbalize his feelings for you. In this case, he is shy and has not overcome the hurdle of being 100 percent honest you.

There are many commonalities amongst the shy guy community and I found out what those were by interviewing them first hand.

Here are 11 signs a shy guy likes you:

1. Social media

"Social media is the best way, if you get curved it won't be out there." - 21, single

You probably see this guy on campus, or maybe you have a class with him. He wasn't sure how to approach so he safely shoots his shot online.

2. In private

"Peer pressure is real. If she is by herself I'm pulling up, but if she is with her gang it might be a 'W' on my end." - 21, single

Public speaking is already difficult, but flirting with someone around their friends is even harder. Upon looking at you, he has at least six other eyes on him as well, eyes that are judging him and probably making jokes to talk about once he leaves.

3. Up to the universe

"I don't show them [interest], it just has to naturally happen. I believe in destiny." - 22, single

This guy finds comfort in taking it easy and letting the world serve him what is meant to be served. Just chill, if you're meant to be, it'll happen.

4. Nothing at all

"You can't say anything nowadays, you could do the sweetest thing and she won't flinch." - 24, single

Similar to waiting to see what happens, instead of having hope, he makes sure not to make a move because he know you could be a savage.

5. Waiting game

"You don't tell them. You wait for them to like you." - 19, single.

Sorry ladies, look like you are going to have to make the first move. And maybe the next... and the next.

6. Body language

"I smile a lot when I talk so it may seem like I'm flirting. It's not in the content of what I say, but more so my gestures and body language." - 22, single

Does he sit extra close to you? Does he look you deep in your eyes and smile? This could be a sign.

7. Kind gestures

"I like to do little acts of kindness hoping that she will notice." - 20, single

Gifts?! Sounds like a hopeless romantic to me. Take his gifts as a offering for your love.

8. Captial F

F.R.I.E.N.D.Z.O.N.E.

"It's a miracle if I'm not in the friend zone. I usually just let it happen." - 19, single

Some of them are comfortable with it, but they will always remind you that you need better, and guess what? He is better!

9. Conversation

"I always make sure I can talk to her and engage in conversation." - 20, single

Your conversations are probably much different with this guy than any others. It is flows naturally and he actually acknowledges each thing you say.

10. Putting her first

"I try to make an effort to show her that I listen and pay attention to what she talks about." - 19, single

This guy is ready to put you first. Make him yours, make him yours.

11. Showing you care

"You have to try and do things to try and emphasize you care without being too pushy." - 21, single

This one right here is different. It's the little things, he recognizes them without you even knowing. Don't let him be the one that got away.

It's 2019, take the lead and don't be afraid to shoot your shot first because closed mouths don't get fed.