We've all had one of those weeks. You know what I'm talking about. The week where you feel like you just can't catch a break, everything seems to be going wrong, and you're forced to sit back and let life have its own way. Well, I have news for you: you're doing an amazing job. Don't you forget it.
1. You went to a coffee shop and got the opposite of what you asked for...but it turned out to be your new favorite drink.Giphy
Sometimes, the barista adds a gallon of crystalized sugar to your iced coffee. It happens. Other times, he reads the bags under your eyes and "accidentally" gives you an extra shot of espresso. For this reason, we forgive.
2. You were up all night doing homework…and your professor cancelled morning class.Giphy
Going to sleep at 7 a.m. is cool, right?
3. You got rained on… and a brand new hairstyle.Giphy
Ten percent chance of rain? Yeah right. Embrace the volume.
4. You burnt dinner…so you ordered takeout instead.Giphy
When in doubt, pizza is always the answer. With extra toppings, too, because you deserve it.
5. Your phone died… giving you a perfect excuse to take time for yourself.Giphy
Sometimes when your phone dies, you realize that it's the perfect little wake-up call that you're in need of time to yourself. (Pun intended). Once you put the screen down, it's much easier to focus on your own needs.
6. The Wi-Fi stopped working…now reading is your new favorite way to relax.Giphy
Diving into a book is the perfect way to escape from the demands of life while still keeping your mind active. This means that it'll cure that case of writer's block or help you prepare better for your final exam, and afterwards, you'll feel much more relaxed.
7. Finally, your bad day gave you inspiration for your next creative breakthrough.Giphy
Out of the bad comes the better.