this one is for The Girl Who's Struggling with life

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, am I right? Haha.

111

I know you've probably had it rough the past couple of months, I understand. We all go through rough times that make us question our sanity. You will get through it, though. I promise.

You've learned so much in the past couple of months. You've learned that no matter how close you are to your friends, it's not impossible for you to fight and bicker. Maybe you've even decided that it's best if you stay away from past friends because all they do is bring you down. Just remember that your true friends will always stick beside you. You will always have yourself, so be your own best friend if you have to.

"That's when I realized what a true friend was. Someone who would always love you – the imperfect you, the confused you, the wrong you – because that is what people are supposed to do." Unknown.

Heartbreak may have even been a topic this past couple of months. If so, you've already learned that he/she obviously wasn't the one. One day, you will find the right person who will love you and cherish you, no matter what. Don't ever blame yourself, though. Remind yourself that a relationship is two-sided. Meaning whatever happened wasn't just your fault.

It's totally okay if you need to take some time to focus on yourself. You're not being selfish at all, and don't let anyone tell you that. It takes a lot to recognize that you need to focus on yourself, so you're already doing great! It's a lot easier to love yourself if you didn't already obvious.

Maybe you've just been really stressed lately, and you don't know what to do about it. That happens, sometimes. Take a deep breath and look at how far you've come. Up until this point you've managed to survive everything that's happened to you. Who is to say you won't get through this, too?

"Respect, love, and value yourself. Always remember to be good to yourself by taking care of yourself. Make yourself a priority and know that it's okay. Don't feel guilty for loving yourself, first! You're just as important as anybody else."
– Stephanie Lahart

You've learned and grown so much in this past couple of months. With everything you've overcome, give yourself a pat on the back. Not everything is easy and you've definitely persevered. Know your worth, because you are not worthless.