How To Get Your Boyfriend To Watch The Bachelorette

Do you know how men don't wash their favorite football team's jersey for months straight in order for them to get into the Super Bowl? That's the type of dedication we fans have to "The Bachelorette." Except they look at us like we are crazy when we make sure we have the same type of wine every week in the name of superstition. Ladies if you are looking to get your boyfriend to watch "The Bachelorette" every week with you, here are the five things you can do not only to get them to watch but also to have that same type of dedication.

1. Compromise. Watch one football game for every episode of "The Bachelorette" he watches.

Both shows, if you will, are both around two hours long. If you want your boyfriend to sacrifice two hours of his life to watch your show, you have to dedicate two hours of yours to his. Look at this as a way to bond though. You get to hear his insight on whether or not Clare Crawley's dress looks good, and he gets your insight on the top three football player booties that game. Win-win if you ask me.

2. Bribe him with his favorite snacks.

Have you ever heard of Pavlov's conditioning experiment? Well if you haven't, here it is in short. Like humans, every time a dog eats, they salivate. A Russian physiologist decided that every time he would feed two dogs, he would ring a bell right beforehand. The dogs got conditioned so every time they would hear the bell, they would automatically salivate because they knew food was coming.

Now, let's switch dogs with boyfriends, and bells with the bachelorette. If you buy your boyfriend's favorite snacks only for Bachelorette night, well then he is bound to love it. Maybe even salivate over it.

Thanks, Pavlov.

3. Pour yourself your glass of wine and crack him open a beer.

Thats it. Just get him beer. Men are simple creatures.

4. Offer a back massage.

Is it just me or do all men complain about their backs? Like, 24/7? Well if he is giving into you, give into him a little bit. Every thirty minutes of bachelorette watched, equals five minutes of back massage.

An offer he can't refuse.

5. Play a drinking game.

Make sure you have no plans after you play this game.

Follow Swoon on Instagram.