How to form a team to get a result on the ICO of a blockchain project

Whether an ICO startup turns into a successful project depends not only on the idea of its product but also on the team, because all members of the team can bring this idea to life.

8

.

The fate of a startup depends on the professionalism of people, their responsibility, their attitude to work, and their desire to achieve the best result. Successful ICOs are always distinguished by the presence of a cool team. If you do not want to engage in team building, it is better to contact a custom blockchain development company to create the desired product with the help of professionals.

Team building - who should be hired?

Cryptoeconomics needs a lot of specialists, but universities are just starting to train such specialists. Therefore, it is pointless to look for specialists with the appropriate specialized education and diploma.

You need those people who have taken certain courses or self-study and have the right skills or people who have basic knowledge in a related field and are ready to quickly learn new things.

The startup team must include the following specialists:

1. Blockchain programmer.

System programming experience is required, as well as knowledge of C / C ++ and Java languages, which are most often used in cryptoeconomics. However, creating your own cryptocurrency is not always justified. It is easier to use the available currencies, such as Bitcoin or Ethereum. For this, you need a smart contract developer who knows the Solidity programming language. You can search for such programmers, for example, on the GitHub portal. Or ask for recommendations from companies that have already entered the ICO. But no one will give away the best specialists - too valuable personnel.

2. Marketer of crypto projects. A crypto project marketer must find ways to reach a new audience and expand the pool of partners. He must understand what projects exist on the market, how they differ from each other, and what audience they work for. A crypto project marketer will need skills in working with various traffic acquisition channels (paid, affiliate), including Google Analytics. English is required - most often, cryptocurrency projects are focused on the international market. You can invite a digital marketing specialist who is interested in cryptocurrencies to the team and train him.

3. Bounty manager (affiliate program manager). A bounty program is a system for accruing bonuses to people and organizations that help promote cryptocurrency to the market. Bonuses are issued in cryptocurrencies. They can be received by popular bloggers, journalists, etc. The bounty manager must develop affiliate programs and attract new partners. English at an intermediate level is required. You can hire an ordinary affiliate program manager and teach him about blockchain.

4. Handbook editor. The concept of cryptocurrency needs to be described in a special reference guide (white paper). The idea must be conveyed to the user in the simplest possible way. Therefore, the editor must be well versed in crypto economics to clearly explain the technical terms and sell the idea. The editors of such guides often grow out of financial journalists.

5. Cryptocurrency analyst. We are talking about an analyst who is ready to give forecasts for the growth or fall of a particular currency. He must have all the skills of stock analysts, as well as understand cryptocurrency technologies and their applicability in specific projects. You can invite financial and stock analysts for interviews. However, it is imperative to clarify how interested they are in cryptocurrencies and what their success in personal investments is. So far, cryptocurrency analysts could only learn from experience.

In addition, to enter the ICO, you need:

• targetologists;
  • PR specialists;
  • designers;
  • SMM managers.

What personal qualities should team members have

The creation and development of an ICO startup involve working for a specific result, and not just sitting in the office.

Therefore, each team member must have certain personal qualities:

• courage;
  • flexibility, the ability to quickly rebuild;
  • initiative;
  • purposefulness;
  • stress tolerance;
  • desire and willingness to take responsibility;
  • quick learner, openness to everything new, desire to develop.

And one more important point: people in the team should be like-minded people. They should be interested in the product itself. Relatively speaking, they must be his fans.

An ICO startup differs from running a traditional business as it requires the enthusiasm of the entire team to be successful. For example, opening an ordinary store or restaurant does not require much enthusiasm. In this area, everything has long been known, and you can act according to the standard.

But in the development of a blockchain startup, there are no universal, classical schemes. The team will have to act at their own peril and risk, look for new ways and opportunities for development, try various development options and their promotion, and be 100% creative.

A team cannot achieve success without enthusiasm and sincere desire. At the initial stage, the enthusiasm of all team members is the main engine for the development of a startup.

A few tips on how to bring a team up

The microclimate in the team directly affects the quality of work. Trying to form perfect relationships within the team, you can speed up and improve the entire workflow.

What you need for it:

1. Less formalities.

Strict adherence to the “director-subordinate” relationship system is not the best way to manage a blockchain project.

Of course, a hierarchy is required, but it should not be dictatorial. It is necessary to hold open discussions, everyone should have the chance to express their opinion on any problem.

This will help generate new ideas, comprehensively assess any situation and take a comprehensive approach to solve all problems.

2.Respect and recognition of the value of each worker.

The whole team must understand that each person in it is important for the project, and the work of each is equally valuable. An atmosphere of mutual respect is needed.

An ICO startup team is as valuable an asset as its developments. And its formation must be approached no less carefully than the creation of the product itself.

Final thoughts

For the successful development of a blockchain project, in particular, to attract investments, it is necessary to assemble a team of like-minded specialists. If you have difficulty attracting specialists to your own team, we recommend that you contact a company that specializes in the development of blockchain solutions. Aleph One is a reliable company to order blockchain product development. The company has been developing trading platforms, wallets for storing digital assets, spending management applications, and other solutions since 2015.