How to Enlarge Instagram Profile Picture Easily?

Instagram is good in most ways, but the photo sharing website has a few flaws – most notably, in the sense that it does not let you zoom in Instagram profile images and download them.

63

Instagram is good in most ways, but the photo-sharing website has a few flaws – most notably, in the sense that it does not let you zoom in Instagram profile images and download them. That said, you can view any Instagram image in full size on PC or mobile screens with the help of some online solutions, websites etc that have been built exactly for this purpose. There are many programs and even manual methods that let you enlarge Instagram profile picture more or less easily. Here are some of the methods that can help you out.

Use Instazoom

Instazoom is an anonymous website where you do not need to sign in. You can use it very easily, in the following steps, to enlarge Instagram images.

• Visit the Instagram website.
  • Type in the user name of the specific account on Instagram that you wish to see images of.
  • Click enter or hit the magnifying glass to start searching for the profile associated with that user name that you have typed in.
  • The profile image would now be shown in full size to you. You can get it in full resolution.
  • If you wish to see the image in full screen, you may use the "full screen mode".
  • You can see the profile pictures as well as the other images that are posted on that account, in full quality and in a full-screen mode, if you like. You may even download the image, if you want.

Other than getting to view profile images, the website can also help you in viewing feed posts, stories etc. Downloading videos and images is legal, but you have to keep in mind that you should not share the same on Instagram or any other social networking site without the permission of the person who has posted the content in the first place. Otherwise, under the Copyright Infringement Act, you might be hauled up.

This website allows you to remain anonymous. With this site, you can easily see, enlarge and download to save images and videos, as well as have those highlighted on your PC. The owner of the account that you download the images and videos from will be unable to know that you accessed the content and saved them for your own use.

How to Open Up Images in Full Size on Browsers?

This is a short, fast and easy technique that you can use in order to open up images in browsers in a full size. Keep in mind that this technique does not work on all browsers, but a few web browsers still support these on PC.

• Visit Instagram.com on PC browser.
  • Next, log into your account.
  • Then, open up the profile of the account in question.
  • Get a view of the DP or the profile picture.
  • Right-click on the DP.
  • Next, click on the option "Open image in new tab".
  • You can view the DP being shown on your screen in new tab. You can pinch to zoom the image, and view it in a full size.

This is an easy method that needs you to log into your account on Instagram. That is why, it is more time consuming. Also, the right click option has been disabled on Instagram. From time to time, however, some users report that they are able to do it on their own browser. If your PC browser supports that for Instagram, you can view enlarged profile images of any Instagram account. This is also a workable method for enlarged viewing of any picture that is posted on any Instagram account.

On Android and iOS Mobile Phones

Here is how you can view the enlarged profile image of any Instagram account on your mobile device.

• Open your Android or iOS device.
  • Open the Instagram official app on it.
  • Go to the profile that you wish to see.
  • View the Profile picture on your mobile screen.
  • At the top right, you will see three vertical dots being shown.
  • Tap on the dots.
  • There will be a list of options shown.
  • From the list, you have to tap on the option "Copy Profile URL".
  • This will copy the link to the clipboard. From the Instagram app, you have to copy the URL of the profile.
  • Once that has been done, the Instagram app should be closed or minimized.
  • Open the browser.
  • Paste the link that you have copied onto the URL section of the browser and open it up.
  • The link will be opened up, and you can see the profile of the user in your browser.
  • In the top right area, tap on the three vertical dots.
  • Now tap on the "Desktop site" option.
  • Once you have done that, you can open up the desktop version of Instagram in your own browser.
  • You can see the Instagram profile picture in a full-sized version once you open up the Desktop IG on Mobile.
  • Tap the DP and hold it.
  • Choose the option "Open image in new tab".
  • You will find the image being opened up in the new tab.
  • You will find the tabs icon at the top. Tap on the same and open the new tab.
  • You can tap and hold on the image to be able to download the DP if you like.

It is inarguable that the process demands a lot of time and effort on your part. The Insta Zoom technique take a lot less time and energy, and you can view images in full size in just a few seconds. However, a mention of all these methods is important. From time to time, Instagram updates itself and this makes most of the apps and tools useless for viewing images posted on the accounts hosted on its server. You can choose any method that works, and be able to satisfy your purpose.