#GivingTuesday: How To Do Your Part

#GivingTuesday: How To Do Your Part

In the past few days we have thanked, eaten, and done plenty of shopping, now it's time to give!

7
#GivingTuesday: How To Do Your Part
#GIVINGTUESDAY

Thanksgiving is past, we made it through Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, and Cyber Monday, but it's not over yet! We can't forget about Giving Tuesday! After all that eating, thanking, and buying, it's time to give back, here are a few ideas on how to do your part.

Financially

One of the most common ways to take part in Giving Tuesday is through financial donations. You could give to your favorite place of education (here's looking at you, Penn State)! Other places to give could include a charity, a church, and more. Every penny counts, no amount is too little to make a difference in the lives of others!

Physical Donations

Organize a food drive for your local food pantry, collect blankets and coats for a homeless shelter, or donate your lightly-used items. If giving financially doesn't work for you, there are still many ways to give!

Time

Giving financially or from your own belongings can be tough sometimes but one thing you might have a little extra of is time! There are so many ways and places to volunteer your time and we often forget what a great option this can be. Whether it's on Giving Tuesday or your next day off, take a few hours and give your time and talents to others.

Love

All you need is love, right? And love is one thing we all have! This Giving Tuesday, hold the door, carry someone's groceries, smile! It's as simple as that and can really change their day!

So whether you give thousands of dollars or simply make a friend smile, be sure to do your part and give a little extra this Tuesday!