The Cutest Ways To Ask Someone To Be Your Bridesmaid

11 Cute Ways To Ask Your Bridesmaids To Be A Part Of Your Big Day

It's the most important decision that you'll make for your big day.

17988

Thanks to Instagram and Pinterest, bridesmaids proposals have become a big deal.

How cute, original, and most importantly, Instagram-worthy you ask your bridesmaids to be a part of your big day is of the most importance. While simply asking them verbally may be the easy and practical way to go, an all-out proposal that requires more planning than the big day itself is necessary.

No worries, these brides have you covered for the perfect way to ask your girls to be part of the biggest day of your life.

Personalized bottles of wine and matching glass

Giving her a personalized bottle of wine is so simple, yet so cute. Plus, who doesn't love wine? There's no way she could say no to this!

Personalized jewelry

Something that your bridesmaid can cherish for years to come is always a good idea. A piece of jewelry that will always remind her of her special role in your big day will continue to keep the thoughtfulness of the proposal alive.

"Can't Tie The Knot Without You" bracelet

These may be everywhere lately, but there's a reason for that: they're so freaking cute! The symbol of the knot being tied and the simpleness the bracelet is perfect for any member of the bridal party, regardless of their age.

Ornaments

Christmastime proposal? Ornaments are the perfect way for you to pop your big question. Not only that, but the memory of your wedding will be proudly displayed on her tree every year.

Customized sweets

Macroons? Say no more. So personal, yummy, and absolutely adorable!

Candles

Who wouldn't love a box full of their favorite scents? Learn what each girl's favorite scent and color is before hand and give her an extra-special box of goodies.

Coffee mug

Simple, affordable, and when stuffed with a Starbucks gift card: perfect.

Travel essentials

Having a destination wedding? Give her all of the little odds and ends that she will need on the trip to get her excited and prepared well before the big day.

A puzzle

So creative, but also a fun and memorable way to get her to say yes!

Personalized picture frame

Not only would this look adorable in her room to serve as a memory, but it's extremely creative and customizable.

Cookie cake

The handwritten lid and the yumminess of the cake: 10/10 recommend. Make sure to let her know that it's perfectly okay to eat this all in one sitting, too.

Follow Swoon on Instagram.