How Odyssey Is Changing Our Lives

How Odyssey Is Changing Our Lives

It is more than just an article.

4
How Odyssey Is Changing Our Lives
Mirror

Being a teenager, sometimes it can be hard to express yourself or say things that have been bugging you for a while, which is normal. You are finding yourself, starting to mature and understand the struggle of adulthood. Or you may be passionate about a certain world event and just want to let it all out. Odyssey gives us a place to express these emotions and feelings. It gives us a place to be 100 percent ourselves without having to worry about peer pressure or becoming embarrassed. It is the one place we can help others by giving tips or life lessons we feel will change a life.

Odyssey is the one place where everyone can truly be free.

Most people think that Odyssey is just a site where college kids ramble on about anything they want..Well, they are right. What people are not realizing is we ramble not just to help ourselves emotionally, but to inspire and encourage others as well.

We tell our life stories, our scared memories and our insecurities to help the people out there that are going through the same or similar things. As a writer, we strive off of others relating to our articles, to have it linger in their minds for a while.

We don't write these articles for us to just look at them. We want our readers to interact with us and connect with us. Even though you are not seeing us face to face, you are inspiring us to keep writing just by you reading our articles. You encourage us to keep going, just like we encourage you.

Writing for Odyssey is like writing in your diary.

Sometimes you cry,

sometimes you laugh,

sometimes you are mad.

You are being 100 percent real with your feelings and it relieves all of your stresses in life. Sitting down to write that article every week is my stress reliever. You block everything else that is happening in the world and just focus on writing.

Writing for Odyssey not just relieves stress, but improves your writing skills without having to sit through English class all day. This will help you in the long run for papers, important letters, emails, etc.

A major thing employers look for as well as your college professors is your writing and communication skills. These are huge factors that could make or break landing a job.

The point is, Odyssey is pretty awesome and without even realizing it, we are all changing lives even our own through our stories and ideas. This is the one place we can all meet together and share the passion of writing and reading no matter our race, age, location, or income.

There is no judgement.

No pressure.

No stress.

Just a bond that will never be broken.