How The Law Of Attraction ACTUALLY Works

The truth about the universal law.

2483

I've been holding off writing about this topic for more reason than one, but I'm feeling it right now. This topic seems to have gain popularity in the past couple years and there's a lot that goes into it, so I think it's only necessary.

The law of attraction is a universal law, simply put as whatever emotions, actions, desires, or behaviors you put out/seek, you will get back in return. Frequencies act as a reflection. When someone prays or sends out 'good vibes', they are using the law of attraction and manifestation. You have the ability to raise your frequency to match whatever you are trying to manifest, that is on said frequency. Think of it as a staircase. If you are on the first stair, you cannot touch what is on the second stair, just the first. Once you step onto the second stair, you are now in the presence of whatever else is on that second stair.

One of the easiest examples of the law of attraction is extreme hate or love toward another person. Everyone has experienced gratitude in return of being exceptionally kind to someone just as many times as they've had someone be hateful right after they were hateful themselves. When you put yourself in a negative field of hate, you're going to get hate right back to you. If you put yourself in a state of peace and love, people recognize that and will be peaceful back.

You may affect someones entire day with either side of the spectrum, so don't be an asshole and ruin someone's day with negativity. You must be the type of person you want to attract. If you keep attracting the same type of people or situations, you need to evaluate what you're sending out.

There's a huge mistake people make with this, though. Anytime something pops up that they don't deem helpful or totally positive, they blame themselves and think they're not aligned, and that isn't necessarily true. Do you remember all those times something you thought awful was happening but it turned out to be better than before?

A shitty relationship can be a good example for this. Let's say you've always been insecure, but you jump into the dating world and find a boyfriend. He makes you feel even worse about yourself. All you want is to be loved. You love him so much, but you just aren't getting that in return. You're putting love out, so why aren't you getting it back? Because you don't love yourself. You cannot authentically give someone something you don't have. He cheats on you, things end. You wonder why you keep having bad relationships. You remain single, you spend time alone and learn to love yourself. You love yourself so much and you finally see your worth. You now have this love that you wanted so badly before. Self love is the best kind, by far. You are love, so finding this part of you is crucial. You manifested that love you wanted and that whole time, you thought you needed it through validation of another person. The universe had to get the toxicity away from you, which burnt you, but ended up healing you more than you thought you needed. What a beautiful turn of events.

The law of attraction doesn't just accommodate to your physical self, your temporal self. It also has to work with your higher self or spiritual self. This higher self is the most aware of your true desires and needs, holds all of your experiences and past lives. Your temporal self just wants, and wants, and wants. Sometimes there is a clash between both selves, considering you may not understand what you truly need. These two points of perspective are quite different than one another. As your temporal self is sending what you want to your higher self, your higher self may be giving you what you ask for in a different way than you expected. Just like the example above, if all you want is love, your higher self may be sending you the exact opposite so that you can see this contrast and know what love isn't, so you can later see what love is.

One downfall of this law is that it can absolutely do the opposite and continue doing the opposite, putting you into a snowball effect. Let's say instead of you taking a step back to be alone, you jump into another bad relationship where you feel even worse about yourself. After that one ends, you get into another one, feeling even worse and so on. This cycle can be dangerous, so it's important to recognize these things and make sure the not-so-pleasant-things that you're attracting are not continuous, but a lesson. You will continue to be faced with the same battle if it's not resolved. The universe (God) is doing what it can to accommodate to you. Trust the process and be patient. Send good vibes, get good vibes.