How To Properly Stalk Your Crush

How To Properly Stalk Your Crush

Come on, girl, we know you like him; just admit it.

3005
How To Properly Stalk Your Crush
Wordpress / Life of a Cinephile

Throughout your life, you’re going to be crushing on some boys so let's just get to the point. You’re probably going to do some pretty deep stalking. So here is your step-by-step guide on how to do it respectively and most calmly, because come on, ladies, he’s pretty good looking.

1. Stalk that Instagram page.

If you don’t have one, get one. This guy probably has an Instagram because we are a very social generation. It's okay if he has more followers than you; that means he has a lot of friends and you two will probably be a very social couple once you start dating. Now, I know what you’re thinking, he doesn’t know how to properly filter. That’s OK; you can work through it together. As you go through the Instagram, find out what he likes and what his interests might be. Oh, he’s wearing a Colts' jersey? Maybe I should learn more about basketball....I mean football.

2. Now to Facebook.

Facebook is so middle school, but for those of us who still have it, it’s the number one place to find those family pictures he’s been tagged in. Does he have siblings? Is his profile picture of him and his mom? All these are signs you have to look out for to see if he’s a genuine guy or not. Also, you can get a pretty good laugh out of it in all the eighth grade pictures he was tagged in or the muscle mirror pictures he has of himself. Facebook is always the place to go, so that’s a must. And for those of you who don’t have a Facebook…really?

3. Get a wingman.

This is a must. You must have that group of girls or a single person to gush out everything to. It's like your own personal therapy place where you can pour out your love for the cutest guy you’ve ever seen. Your wingman can also help you make the right moves. For example, if he sends you a Snapchat and you want to respond back with something extremely stupid, your friends will throw your phone out the window. They are always there for you! And they will also ask around to get a background check on your future boyfriend to make sure he's a good guy.

4. Get the Snapchat and number.

If you have been friends, then you probably already have his Snapchat, but have never snapped him before. Now is your chance. Send him a snap of you doing something fun and if he replied, you got it, girl; you’re there. Once you Snapchat enough, you’ll get the digits and you’ve officially become a good ole pal to the fella. If you don’t have a Snapchat (again..really?), then you have to go into this the old-fashioned way. Make up an excuse as to why you need to text him. For example, “Hey! I'm going to a Colts game on Sunday and if I have any questions, can I hit you with a text?” See, you’re watching the Colts' game from your couch, but at least you have his number.

5. Be cool.

You know there really isn’t anything else to say about this one; don’t be weird.

All right, ladies, I said as much as I could for this one. Now, it’s all up to you. I fully believe that you can get the boy. If you just put your mind and your makeup to it, you can do it! Also, really don’t be weird.