How People Leave A Mark In Your Life

How People Leave A Mark In Your Life

7 ways someone can remember you forever.

2018
How People Leave A Mark In Your Life
billmorrisons.com

Have you ever met someone and thought you are truly inspired by them but it’s only been five minutes? Or even met that famous person you love so much they inspire you to keep doing you every single day. That’s because they have left a mark in your life and you haven’t felt that until months later. Here are ways someone has left that mark!

You remember the first time they came into your life

For me, I meet people constantly in the environment/community I’m apart of. Most times first impressions are big so sometimes someone cliques right away and you just go on for a while until you have to go to your next destination.

All the conversations you had

After that first conversation you end up bumping into that person all the time and just talk for hours on end. Whether you guys are constantly going and not catching any air or pausing in between to find ways to keep it going, talking is your strong suit with each other.

Everything they say, you take to heart

From something they say about you or themselves to advice that random gets called into play. Anything that person says is something that is stored in your memory forever (unless of course, you got short term memory so you make them say it again).

Every time you see that person, your face lights up

It’s not like you live in the same area and can pop over to their place 24/7. The all the time thing isn’t all the time anymore. When you do see that person your smile is wider and bigger than when you first met them, it says a lot.

Every time you hear from that person, face lights up

That person isn’t going to stay in the same place forever. They become one phone call or text message away and it’s not often they contact you because of both your busy schedules. When they do call, your eyes brighten and respond to them right away!

You tell them how much you appreciate them

Now I’m the type of person that tells people how thankful and appreciative I am of them. It’s basically how I was raised but alongside that I barely meet people that make too much of an impact so it’s someone that left a huge mark, you got to tell them as much as possible.

You hope you leave the same mark on someone else like they did

This person inspired you, and with whatever you want to do when you grow up you hope to leave the same mark on someone just as much as this person did for you. You may not want to admit it at first, but it’s the truth.

Leaving a mark in people’s lives is pretty hard to accomplish, especially if they’re as antisocial as a turtle hiding in their shell. If you ever get a chance to meet someone and feel you can make an impact on them and leaving a mark in their life, do it! They will thank you in the long run.