How To Get Hit By The Struggle Bus

How To Get Hit By The Struggle Bus

Vroom. Vroom.

21
How To Get Hit By The Struggle Bus
https://play.google.com/store/info/topic?id=the_magic_school_bus

During the tail end of the semester there are a few crucial steps one should take in order to ensure that every day is spent in struggle and self-loathing. If you listen to these few simple step then you can become deeply troubled just in time for finals!

I like to ignore all text message and emails from classmates and professors whenever I am outside of the classroom. This is a great step towards becoming an academic and social pariah. The unpredictability of my actions and follow through means that I have no group responsibilities and will most likely never be invited to a dinner because I don't look at text messages. Feel free to live dangerously and ignore all forms of contact that your parents try to reach you from. It's great to be constantly blind-sided by project dates as well as crucial social events within your University.

Another life changing tip to add on-top of ignoring all forms of social media contact is to post silly political information with extreme anger and make everyone around you very uncomfortable with the level of anger that you posses for menial tasks. If you have to be miserable feel free to share it with anyone and everyone who may or may not have the same political view as you. The great part of this trip is that it also works for pretty much anything else you can think of as long as you present it with unreasonable anger and confidence, even when you are proven to be completely wrong.

With these simple tips you will have no friends in no time- feel free to travel to a distant land and start your life over because if you are successful at following these tips it will be your only option.