How Are Millennials Irrational When Your Generation is Voting for Trump?
Politics

So I want to get this straight, over 50 percent of your generation is voting for someone who is a probable rapist and an admitted sexual assaulter but we're the irrational ones because we are not voting for Hillary?

50
Youtube

Over the past few months, I, like many millennials have been called irrational because although I will not vote for Donald Trump, I will also not vote for Hillary Clinton. I’ve written articles explaining why I’m Hillary will not get my vote like Why Millennials Hate Hillary Clinton, What Makes a Great Leader: Part 1, Why Your Vote Matters More if You Vote Third Party, An Open Letter to the DNC: Why we are Bernie or Bust! which is 64 pages’ worth of millennials testimony explaining why they will not vote for Hillary among others. Many of us know and understand Donald Trump is horrible and an idiot. That being said, just because Donald Trump is an idiot, right winged, fascist, clown, does not make Hillary Clinton even close to a decent candidate. She is not an acceptable candidate.

For some reason, baby boomers call us millennials irrational because we are not voting for Hillary Clinton, a dishonest, corrupt, corporatist, war hawk who was complicit in rigging the primaries in her favor and is willing to start war to hide her corruption. Even though majority of us are not voting for Hillary Clinton, we damn sure are not voting for Donald Trump.

According to a Washington Post poll, Donald Trump is in fourth place among voters under 30 years old. He’s behind Hillary Clinton, Gary Johnson and Jill Stein among Millennials. Only nine percent of millennials are voting for Donald Trump. If only millennials voted, Donald Trump wouldn’t be a thing. You couldn’t fear monger and say we have to vote Hillary because of Trump. Had it been up to us, Hillary Clinton wouldn’t have made it past the primaries either. Had it been up to millennials, it would be Bernie Sanders vs a normal republican.

You point fingers at us when more than half of baby boomers are voting for Donald Trump this fall but somehow we’re the irrational ones? So I want to get this straight, over 50 percent of your generation is voting for someone who is a probable rapist and an admitted sexual assaulter but we're the irrational ones because we are not voting for Hillary? Are you saying that we are irrational for voting for Jill Stein and Gary Johnson but your generation isn’t irrational for having a love fest for an accused child molester? Are you saying your generation’s fawning adoration over a neofascist, bigot who believes Mexicans are rapist and killers, all Muslims should be banned from the country, he can do whatever he wants to women because he’s rich are is more rational than the 91 percent of us who say Trump is an idiot and in no way should be in consideration for President of the United States. I want you to understand, if you are a baby boomer, you are in the minority in your generation if you are not voting for this monster. Are you sure it’s us who are irrational and not you?

In a two-way race, this is how the electoral map would if only millennials voted:

If only millennials voted, Donald Trump wouldn’t be a viable candidate even Hillary Clinton was the democratic nominee. If no millennials voted, Donald Trump would be our president in a landslide. But somehow we’re the irrational ones.

You called Donald Trump the worst presidential candidate ever but instead of pointing fingers at your generation who adores Trump, you point fingers at millennials who know he’s not an option. You have to be kidding me. If you can’t understand how hypocritical you are being by calling millennials irrational when not looking at your generation who brought us Richard Nixon, Ronald Regan, Bill Clinton, George Bush, wants to bring us Donald Trump, climate change and Fox News then something is wrong with you. Don’t throw rocks when you live in a glass house. More than half of your generation believes a man who may be a child molester, has more than 3,500 court cases, was sued for blatant racism and discrimination, believes Mexicans are rapists and murderers, all Muslims are bad, went bankrupt several times and had to be bailed out by his daddy, outsources his jobs and promotes violence at his rallies is a viable candidate. Millennials are not irrational.

All of the older people wagging their fingers at us for not voting for Hillary have no right to call us irrational. Your generation messed up big time by voting for Hillary, loving Trump and then wanting us to fix the problems they created. If it was not for us millennials, Trump would be our next president. You shouldn’t be wagging your finger at us for not being a blind Hillary supporter. She is not entitled to our vote and damn-sure not my vote. I will vote for Jill Stein. We need to get her to 5 percent to pull the democratic party left. Stop wagging your finger at us for not being sheep and voting blue no matter who. You should be thanking us for preventing a Trump presidency and fixing the mess that your generation created.

YOU'RE WELCOME!