How an SEO agency can Benefit Your Business
Family Friends

SEO is a way to expand your business's reach to targeted audiences through your website. Having a website that is both attractive and well laid out has no benefits to your business until people can find it and visit it. Therefore, search engine optimization is done to rank your website higher and expand its reach to consumers around the local area and nationally as well.

16

It is recommended to get your business website optimized for all of the main search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo. This is where most of the searches come from online and fully optimizing your website on these will get you more traffic.

So, you need to hire an expert, who is experienced, and is a good SEO agency with proven results and who also ranks their own website at the top of the search engines.

Why SEO to gain traffic to your website?

SEO is a cost-free online technique to advertise your business and your website. Most people do an online search before they buy something, that could be a local business like a restaurant or it could be a national business like an e-commerce shop.

Most of searchers click on a top 5 results which means if you are not in that top 5 for the search term your customers are using to find your business, then you won't get the customers.

This means everyday your competitors will be getting more and more free customers, which means more revenue each day. While your business will be paying for adverts – whether that is Google ads or in newspapers and magazines.

The point of SEO is to get a steady stream of customers visits your website everyday for a long time. However, it takes quite a while to get to the top because your competitors are also doing SEO so they can rank at the top.

This leads to another reason why you should do SEO on your website. Which is if your competitors are optimising their website to rank higher in the search engines and you are – then everyday you are falling further behind.

Which means it will take longer to catch up, which means a lot of missed revenue.

They say the best time to plant a tree is 40 years ago, and the next best time is now. So if you are not doing any SEO on your website to help it rank higher in the search engines then you should start doing some.

There are many guides across the internet to help you get started which these two are a good start.

The Beginner's Guide to SEO and SEO For Beginners

If you don't want to do it yourself you should hire a top SEO agency to do it for you. When you are looking around for a great SEO agency to hire you should look for more expensive ones that have a wealth of experience.

You want the agency to have a top-ranking website when you do a search. If they are not ranking their own website at the top of search then how can you trust them to rank your website.

They should have previous results they can show you, preferably with clients that are in the same business as you. If you are a dentist for example, and you find an SEO agency that has ranked several dentists at the top of search – then there is a good chance they could do the same for you.

The best thing about hiring an SEO agency is you can focus your time and energy on running your business, and looking after your customers. Just like you wouldn't build your own house, you should leave your website to professionals who know what they are doing.

The biggest reason you want to hire more expensive SEO agencies is because they will be able to get you to the top of the search results quicker. The way you have to think about it is that every day you're not at the top, your losing and your competitors are winning. So, the quicker you can bridge that gap, the quicker you can grow your business.

They will also help make your website more user friendly so it converts more people into customers or enquiries. This means a higher percentage of the people visiting your website take a positive action towards your business. The difference between a 10% conversion rate (where 10 out of 100 people become a customer), and a 20% conversion rate could mean a big difference to your business.

What an SEO agency is going to do to optimize your website?

There are many tasks when it comes to SEO but the main ones are

1. Fix all the technical issues with a website so it is inline with standard practice guidelines.
  2. Optimise the content on the website so it is more SEO friendly
  3. Build links to the website from high powered and trustworthy websites
  4. Optimise the content & website so it converts more people into customers
  5. Maintain high positions and find new search terms to rank for

A good SEO agency follows the SEO rules and keeps up with all the Google algorithms to optimize your website and rank it higher on the search result pages. But a top SEO agency like Happy Koala SEO Agency does more than that.

They take on only a handful of clients because they like to think of your website as their own. They aim to do perfect work and achieve long term rankings by doing really solid on-page and off-page SEO.

There are many SEO agencies through and you should look for one in your local area as being able to meet face to face really helps with the overall marketing strategy, and remember quality is what matters.