Yes, I'm A Typical Coffee Shop Cliche

Yes, I'm A Typical Coffee Shop Cliche

I'm unashamedly loco for hot coco.

149

Have you ever been judged before in your life? Of course, you have! I'm not talking about being judged for what you wear or how old you are to do something. What I am talking about is being judged on what you order at a coffee shop.

Yes, the typical white girl judgment card. I love to see people's reactions when I tell them I want a hot chocolate when I go to Starbucks or Caribou. Yes, I am one of those white girls that order hot chocolate at a coffee shop and I am proud of it. Go ahead judge me all you want but I don't like the taste of coffee. I would rather get caffeine from a soda. Before you judge let me explain myself. Coffee to me has a bitter and strong taste for me. I like it with a flavored creamer in it, but I would rather drink the flavoring because I add so much it's a waste to get coffee.

Coffee shops are so versatile. I mean why else do they have hot chocolate on the menu. It's a hot drink that people love in the winter too. I feel like hot chocolate drinkers don't get enough credit. As soon as it gets warm its all about the coffee lovers. Trust me, if you're a coffee lover, I still like you.

OK, I like my hot chocolate simple. Just the way I am. I like hot chocolate just the way it is with whipped cream on top and if you ever want to make me happy the more whipped cream the better. I don't get all crazy and add marshmallows to it. That's a whole other story.

So, go ahead and judge me because I am as white as can be when it comes to ordering at a coffee shop. I am glad to appreciate the term "white girl."