Dear Future Husband
relationships

Dear Future Husband, If You Can't Handle Me Then Don't Put A Ring On My Finger

I hope you can handle me

161
https://www.pexels.com/photo/woman-wearing-beige-bridal-gown-during-day-time-193040/

Dear future husband,

I hope you can handle me.

I hope you can handle how stubborn I can get.

I hope you can handle when I refuse to talk to you after you say something I just don't like.

I hope you can handle how I will want to cuddle with you every night before falling asleep.

I hope you can handle how long it takes me to get ready before we go out.

I hope you can handle how long it takes me to pick out the perfect outfit to wear for you.

I hope you can handle how much I still love to watch Spongebob and Disney movies.

I hope you can handle whenever I start to overthink little things.

I hope you can handle when I keep telling you "I'm okay" even though I'm really upset over something you said or did.

I hope you can handle me constantly asking what your schedule is, so I can surprise you.

I hope you can handle me making a mess whenever I try to make your favorite food.

I hope you can handle how much I love going on amusement park rides and when I annoy you to go on roller coasters with me.

I hope you can handle my love for New York City and wanting to travel the world.

I hope you can handle whenever my anxiety kicks in and I feel like I am starting to have a panic attack.

I hope you can handle how crazy I get when things just aren't going my way and I get frustrated.

I hope you can handle how much I love kids and how much I want to have some of my own one day.

I hope you can handle how unrealistic I can be, and all of my dreams I'm trying to make come true.

I hope you can handle how much I will love to kiss you.

I hope you can handle how I will start giggling whenever you kiss me or tell me I'm beautiful.

I hope you can handle having to help me when my muscles won't let me do certain things.

I hope you can handle all of the times I also won't let you help me because I want to try to do something myself.

I hope you can handle how emotional I can get.

I hope you can handle me telling you how much I love you every chance I get.

But if you cannot handle everything that comes with loving me, then you're not the one for me.