I’m OK With Hooking Up On The First Date, But That DOESN'T Make Me Easy

2020 has been a crazy year. And yet, women being comfortable with our bodies still seems to be a big topic in mass media.

3265

I'm an adult. There is no reason I can't have consensual sex with someone on the first date. It does NOT make me easy, and it does not mean I'll have sex with just anyone the first time I meet them.

It just means as a woman, I know what I want. It's that simple.

This stigma around sex and women is TIRING. Why is it that when we talk about sex and how we like it, it labels us as someone who's easy? But men can have sex with whoever they'd like and they're "the man."

It's not fair and it brings us back decades.

It's 2020, y'all. It's time to stop labeling women and start letting them explore their sexual wants. Because what a woman does in the bedroom does not determine how she is outside of it.

Sex is just that... sex.

It's not a bad thing, it's something completely natural. We need to stop treating it as a bad thing to do.

Sex being taboo really needs to stop in 2020. Let's stop shaming women who want to embrace their bodies and their desires. We need to accept it and be open with the idea that women like sex.

Follow Swoon on Instagram.