Holiday Stresses

Holiday Stresses

It's all worth it in the end.

4
Holiday Stresses

The holiday season is always a stressful time and causes anxiety to build up. Here are the top 5 reasons for Holiday anxiety.

1. Choosing The Right Gift

Choosing the right gift for people is one of the most stressful parts of the season. Questions like, "Will they like it?", "Is it too expensive?", and "Am I going over budget?" race through your mind as you're holding up the item or getting ready to hit the add to shopping cart button.

2. Hosting

If you're the one hosting the dinner or holiday party, then you know the stress that can come from that. Everything has to be and look perfect, spotless, and prim and proper. However, at the end of the day, everything comes together and all the stress and anxiety are for a successful day or night.

3. Christmas Cards

Whether it's the stress of taking a Christmas Card picture with the family or mailing out cards, it's always stressful to make sure that everything looks perfect and everyone is accounted for.

4. Shopping

Regardless if you are holiday shopping or grocery shopping, during the holiday season shopping is insane. The stores are packed, the lines are long, and chances are people are grumpy because they're stressed out too.

5. The Bill

At the end of the season you come to the realization of how much you actually spent... You second guess yourself and ask questions like " Did I really buy this?", "Was it really that worth it?", or "Why did I need this?".

Despite these stresses, at the end of this holiday season you will be able to breathe again, and then get ready to do it all over again for the next year.