10 Movies To Add To Your Netflix Watchlist For All The Hallmark Holiday Warmth

It's candy cane, cookie, and hot chocolate season!

149287

By mid-November, I think it is 100% socially acceptable to get into the holiday spirit: listen to those classic and pop Christmas playlists, bust out the snowman socks, hang the lights, and yes, put up the tree. That also means queuing up the cheesiest (but the most heart-warming) holiday-themed movies flooding our streaming services.

Whether you're looking for feel-good movies to fill your soul, content to laugh at with your friends over Netflix Party, or just something to watch while decorating your house, you'll find it all here!

Get those baked goods, popcorn, and a mug of steamy goodness all ready to go - after all your hard work, it's time to relax!

1. "The Holidate"

Emma Roberts stars in this rom-com about two strangers deciding to be each other's dates to every holiday for the following year - but only platonically, of course. Do I need to tell you if that promise holds up? Of course not - the movie will!

2. "Holiday Rush"

In this sentimental movie, a caring single father needs to break it to his four children that their life is about to be very different now and they may not have everything that they did before. Will their family still find happiness and warmth this holiday season? Heck yeah!

3. "Operation Christmas Drop"

Kat Graham stars in another Christmas film, this time as a political aide sent to shut down a remote island sending Christmas gifts to families using military equipment. However, she finds there's more than what meets the eye - and heart. Watch for a fun, tropical Christmas setting and endless cheesy romance.

4. "Dash and Lily"

In this eight-episode series, Lily comes home only to find that her annual family Christmas celebrations no longer stand. Frustrated and not one for the holiday spirit, Dash comes across a red notebook filled with clues. What does Lily have to do with the notebook? Will she and Dash will ever get along? Only you (and every other Netflix viewer) can find out!

5. "The Holiday Calendar"

Kat Graham stars in this rom-com revolving around a possible fortune-telling Advent calendar. Will it help her find the love of her life? Only time and predictable endings will tell!

6. "The Princess Switch"

When two very different women run into each other and realize they look just like each other, they devise a plan to trade places and see what may come out of it. Catch Vanessa Hudgens playing a double-role as a Duchess and a Chicago baker in this cute comedy!

7. "The Princess Switch: Switched Again"

If you didn't think the first movie had enough Vanessas, there are now THREE Vanessas in this sequel. In addition to the Duchess and baker (who are now basically besties), there is now Fiona, who wants to swoop in and become queen. Will she ruin the girls' Christmastime plan? The world may never know!

8. "A Christmas Prince"

As with many of these movies, ignore everything that could probably go wrong but doesn't. A reporter is sent to Aldovia to find news on the prince, only to fall in love with him. Tune in to see how this would normally go very wrong, but doesn't!

9. "A Christmas Prince: The Royal Wedding"

Now set to marry the King Richard of Aldovia, Amber reflects upon the new life ahead of her. As the big day approaches, however, her small-town preferences collide with the royal family. Will these bumps in the road prove harmful to Richard and Amber? Grab your snacks and settle in to find out!

10. "A Christmas Prince: The Royal Baby"

After a rocky journey to being together, Richard and Amber are about to give birth to their royal baby. However, Amber must solve a mystery connected to the royal family's past or risk harm to her future child. Will Amber be able to solve the mystery in time? Can you complete setting up your tree before Amber delivers her baby? Accept the challenge to find out.