5 Affordable Winter Date Ideas For Every Couple

5 Affordable Winter Date Ideas For Every Couple Looking To Change It Up This Season

For you and your loved one.

234
Photo by freestocks.org from Pexels

As we approach the holiday season, the time of year to be bundled up with a loved one begins. Holiday parties can be expensive, and no one wants to be bored inside all winter season. Here are a couple of winter date ideas for you and your partner to try out this season.

1. Ice Skating.

During the winter time, there's no better couples activity than ice skating. Grab your loved one, bundle up, and hit the rink. Whether you're an Olympic Figure Skating champion or you've never skated before in your life, there's no better activity then ice skating with your partner. This is the perfect bonding opportunity for new couples who want to test how they work together.

2.Christmas Light Drive Through.

With the holiday season approaching, many neighborhoods and families put up Christmas lights for people to drive past. So, get in the car and take a night drive and admire the beautiful light arrangements surrounding you. Another option if you live near a city is to visit a light show or a town lighting of a Christmas tree.

3. Christmas Movie Marathon.

Whether your favorite Christmas movie is "Home Alone," "The Grinch," or "It's a Wonderful Life," there is nothing better to do in the winter time then bundle up under the covers and watch your favorite holiday movie with your favorite person.

4.Purchase Matching Ugly Sweaters.

This one can make a cute photo op if you're looking to post some cheesy holiday couple photos, but you can hit up your local Target, Walmart, or Goodwill for more affordable clothing options. Another cute option is to get matching pajamas. Old Navy has winter themed pants for just 10 dollars a pair!

5. Decorate Sweet Treats.

If you love sweet treats, then there is no better season than the holidays! Some great baking ideas include gingerbread cookies, sugar cookies, and peppermint bark. Bake these with some peppermint hot chocolate, and if you really want to test your couple limits, then bake items from scratch!

The holidays are the best time to be in a relationship. If you are lucky enough to have someone by your side, then take advantage of it and make the most of this romantic time of year.

Related Articles Around the Web