7 Things To Know At A Virginia Tech Game Day

7 Things To Know Before A Hokie Game Day, Whether Your First Or Your Hundredth

Game day guidelines from a Hokie herself.

380
Madi Haun

1. Two Words: Center Street

If you don't go to Center Street, are you even a Hokie? Center Street unites us as one big family even more than we already are.

Pro-Tip: wear shoes you don't care about.

2. Maroon and Orange

Wear your gear! If you're not decked out in maroon and orange, don't bother showing your face.

And know the chants and chant them loud.

3. Eat Before

Seriously, eat all the food you planned on eating at the game before the actual game. The price of stadium food is ungodly.T he only thing worth the money is a turkey leg.

4. HYDRATION NATION

Along with the ungodly price of food comes the ungodly price of drinks. It's a long game in a stadium packed with warm bodies.

Drink plenty (of your drink of choice...just kidding Mom, drink water kids) before the game.

5. Don't bother trying to go out to eat after the game.

The wait for a table is always going to be 45 minutes at minimal. Cooking a dinner would take less time and effort than finding a restaurant to eat out at.

6. Avoid the buses at all costs.

Just like the restaurants, they are absolutely packed.

Three buses will pass you before there's a bus that isn't completely full. Just walk home.

7. Most Importantly, LET'S GO... HOKIES!