His Love, His Word, Has Always Been There

Trust it.

57
Radio Web

He used to be just a nightly prayer.

I grew up hearing his name and going to his house. Sitting there not knowing how much his love always surrounded me. Every hardship I have endured I never knew he was the reason why I still stood strong. It wasn’t until recently that I have realized how strong his love is. Everyday I wake up; he is the reason why my heart keeps beating, and why I have the strength to get out of bed. He is the reason why I am able to give love and receive it back. Have you ever thought about how much of your life you owe to him? He loved us so much he died. I never knew how much I could depend on someone until learning to have faith is the only thing I had left. No matter what name you call him he unites us all and makes us all one.

Recently with tears in my eyes I looked in the mirror and saw that I was still breathing, I felt my heart beating, and I realized he is the one that will be by my side, always helping me. I always prayed to him during my hardest times, and always thought like magic things would be solved. That is not how it works; it is not until your hardest moment that you fall weak to your knees wanting to know who he really is and how much of a presence he will be on your life. You feel so weak and know that, that is the Holy Spirit really opening your heart. I used to think showing how much I loved God would make people make fun of me. It’s not like that, I love him and put faith in him for myself. Those people laughing will one day feel the way I’ve felt recently and will fall weak and no matter how much they’ve pushed him away he will always be there. You don’t see him; you have never met him, but my entire insides flames with his love.

I am who I am today and I have the strength I have today because of him. I never knew that. He will never throw things in your life just to make it harder he does it because we all have a purpose, as he did. I can and will be able to help someone one day just because I finally learned how much he means to me. I used to think I was connected to him just reading bible verses and analyzing them. Although that is a great first step I didn’t know I needed him and could rely on him this much. He can take me to my dark place help me pick up my broken pieces and then bring me all the sunlight in the world.

I hope I can inspire people one day to be their absolute best, and find love in him as well. We all mistakes we aren’t perfect, we have to learn to forgive and give second chances and learn how to love every single day. I pray that everyone that reads this gets a little bit inspired. I’m so young and know that living through such tuff times, is normal, and is only preparing me to be an even stronger person and, that he will always be by my side and guide me through his path of light as long as I seek out to him.

Deuteronomy 31:8 It is the Lord who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not fail you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed.