Anywhere HIIT Circuit

Anywhere HIIT Circuit

My go-to HIIT circuit you can do anywhere in under 15 minutes

31
Anywhere HIIT Circuit

HIIT: High Intensity Interval Training

This is the BEST method for fat loss. By getting your heart rate to jump up and down very quickly, it leads to more fat burning. You can't skip HIIT, that's the bottom line. But I know I can't commit to 15 minutes of sprints 3x a week. So instead, I do a quick 10-15 minute circuit, depending on how much time I have!

Here's what you do:

1. Pick 5 of the exercises from the video (the full list is at the bottom of the page).

2. Set a timer for 30 seconds (I recommend downloading an interval timer so you don't have to reset your clock after every exercise).

3. Do each exercise for 30 seconds and rest for 30 seconds after. Do 2 or 3 rounds!

You can get so creative with this as well. Yesterday I did 5 burpees after each exercise for 15 seconds of my 30 second rest. I only picked 4 of the exercises and did 3 rounds (for a total of 12 minutes), but the extra burpees and less rest time were an added challenge. And when I was done, I had done 9 minutes of work (because the burpees ate up 1/2 of my rest time) and 60 additional burpees to my exercises! You could add 2 push ups during your rest to help work on your upper body strength. Set your interval for 40:20 instead of 30:30.The variations are endless!

But these exercises can be the frame work for your HIIT. This is the kind of HIIT I like, the kind I can plan to do and actually stick to. I get my heart rate up, and feel great after.

Try this out and let me know what you create :)

Exercises:

• Jumping Jacks
  • Butt Kicks
  • High Knees
  • Burpees
  • Skipping
  • Jump Lunges
  • In-Out Squats
  • Skaters