To Those Who Just Got Their Final Results

Do NOT give up!

352
Shanon Rego

Recently, the results of the 10th and 12th School board were released. Nearly 1.8 MILLION took the 10th and almost 3 MILLION took the 12th. Students often have a lot of pressure on their head all throughout this journey. Right from preparing for this WAR LIKE EXAM, to actually taking it and then waiting for the results, every step poses its own challenges.

But now that the results are out, you would still find many students unsatisfied with their grades. I'm sure the phrase "Marks don't define you" has been repeated OVER and OVER again. But let me tell you, EVERYONE fails at least once. But that's the best part of life.

"The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!" This quote although overused makes perfect sense and motivated me to move past my failures.

If you're unhappy with your grades, use this as a springboard to work harder for your next goal. Promise yourself to push your limits and work your ass off. Your biggest competitor should be you. Keep hustling towards your dreams.

If any parent is reading this, motivate your child. Don't discourage them. They are very capable and will make you proud in their own way. They need your support and guidance.