Moana is Disney's newest film. It is about the Polynesian princess, Moana who has always had a special connection with the ocean but never knew why. She soon finds out it is her mission to get the demigod, Maui to return the heart of the goddess, Te Fiti, that he stole so that the land and sea of her island can be restored. She journeys across the ocean to achieve her goal with the help of her grandmother's spirit, the ocean, and of course, her chicken, Hay Hay.
In my opinion, this is one of Disney's greatest films. Here are some highlights from Disney's Moana:
1. Baby Moana is the cutest
2. Hay Hay... enough said.
3. Finding out The Rock can sing
4. The sassy ocean
5. Tattoos were a major thing
6. Beliefs like demigods and reincarnation were a big part of the movie which really encourages the audience to learn about the different Polynesian cultures
The tattoo on Gramma Tala's back is a foreshadow of reincarnation
7. The amazing song " How Far I'll Go"
It's been stuck in my head since I saw the movie
8. The movie wasn't about finding love but about finding yourself
So if you haven't seen Disney's newest hit, I highly suggest you do.