50 Items On My High School Bucket List

50 Items On My High School Bucket List

The senior year bucket list of a socially awkward Asian girl.

36595
50 Items On My High School Bucket List
Esta Moore, Quotes Gram

Senior Year!! Of course I need to make a bucket list and accomplish most (if not all) of the things on here before I graduate and go off to college! So here's the senior year bucket list of an awkward antisocial Asian girl.

1. Go to my first football game. (I've never been before)

2. Go to a baseball game. (Surprisingly, I've been to a college baseball game before, but we only stayed for the first inning and then left, so I don't think it counts)

3. Fall in love with an unknown band.

4. Get in a milk chugging contest with someone at lunch. (and win)

5. Rescue the stray kittens in my neighborhood. (I see them around sometimes but can never catch them)

6. Sleep for an entire day.

7. GO WATCH SUICIDE SQUAD (I heard it's not as good as the trailers make it seem, though, and I've been waiting to see it since the first trailer came out)

8. Learn to cook more than ramen.

9. Join a peaceful protest somewhere.

10. Cry over a really sad movie.

11. Pull an all-nighter because of something other than finishing homework (could be anything).

12. Make a new friend (I'm really awkward around strangers so this is definitely going to be a challenge).

13. Adopt a novice on the debate team (not really "adopt," per se, but more like take them in).

14. Re-qualify for NCFL (and maybe qualify for NSDA).

15. Do more social things around social people and be more social.

16. Reorganize my room completely.

17. Straight A's.

18. Senior Skip Day.

19. Freak out over something stupid.

20. Hang out more with my friends (instead of being a social recluse).

21. Bake someone a cake (and have them eat it without dying/wanting to die).

22. Mini-marathon (subject to change, depending on how lazy I am throughout the year).

23. Become less lazy.

24. Relearn the piano (one song will suffice).

25. Get a job.

26. Enjoy said job (or at least, the money that the job gives me).

27. Get car insurance and a car.

28. Stop tolerating my brother and start enjoying his presence (this will be incredibly difficult).

29. Ombr��e my hair.

30. Chop my hair off.

31. Eat an entire pizza by myself (over the course of a day because otherwise I would die).

32. Stop using "like" so much when I talk.

33. Write a poem about pillow pets.

34. Say yes to everything for a day.

35. Have more school spirit.

36. Tolerate and go along with school traditions (like dressing up on Homecoming week).

37. Wear pink on a Wednesday.

38. Witness a fight on campus (everyone wants to see them, even if no one wants to admit it).

39. Win a bet (is this illegal if you're betting money?).

40. Become insanely beautiful overnight (you know when puberty hits and someone becomes super-hot?).

41. New wardrobe.

42. Obsess over a TV show.

43. Go to a party (just to see how awful it really is).

44. Prom? (idk about being *this* outgoing)

45. Do something lowkey illegal (like going 50 in a 30 zone)

46. Picnic.

47. Drive around pointlessly with friends.

48. Graduate with special honors.

49. Get accepted into my dream college.

50. Have fun and enjoy my last year of childhood :)