Loving You Has Been Hell, But It Has Been So Worth It
relationships

After all this time, you're so worth it.

31

No one understands why no one understands how no one understands the US.

After 8 years of loving someone, at some point you have to say “Alright that's enough, we're either going to do this or we aren't" and for once, we both wanted to do this.

It hasn't been easy, it's been a lot of disagreements, a lot of arguments that lasted a week or longer, a lot of hatred built up from the past eight years from one of us leaving. It's been long nights without talking because we all know I'm good at that. It's been the day so where we just sleep to make the day pass by faster so we can say we went a day without arguing.

It's me getting mad about the little things, and you getting mad when you don't understand why I'm mad. But no matter what, at the end of the day, I'm thankful for you, I'm thankful for who you've been, I'm thankful for who you are, and I'm thankful for who you're becoming.

No one understands this relationship but no one understands me the way you do. When I'm around you, I know that I can totally be myself. You are the only person I can say that about and that's what makes you so special to me. Of course, we have changed over the years, and things aren't anywhere near as simple as we thought they would be, but my love for you grows stronger every day, even the days I don't talk to you...

Believe it or not, you're strong love and hardheaded-ness has made me into a better person, because of you I am stronger, I love harder, and I believe in us. Without your constant reassurance, that I wish I didn't need, I would've given up on day three, but knowing that you love me the way you do I will not believe.

If I could do it all over again, I would've always chosen you.