Hear Me Out, Friends That Make You Cry Are The Best Kind Of Buds

Happy tears only, of course.

4
Jennifer Kustanovich
"A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same."
(Elbert Hubbard)

Friendships are almost as or even just as challenging as relationships. They need time to grow and develop as people share stories, share laughs, share tears, share. This past year I have been so lucky to have met the best of friends.

I've realized that the most important people in your life are your friends, especially the best of friends that you just click with. The friends that no matter how long you've known, whether for a long time or short while, know the ins and outs of your mind. They think the same way, understand your way of thought and are always there to make fun of you.

My partners in crime understand my middle-of-the-night noises and afternoon naps like no other. They've seen me at my best, at my worst, and all the in-betweens. Today, I'm acknowledging that I'm not alone. No, far from it.

Our commitment to one another is truly like no other, even compared to the other best friends. We're not afraid to tell one another how it is--whatever the circumstances. My friends and I are similar, yet different, and I wouldn't have it any other way. We bring various sides to every situation.

We read one another's minds. Don't ask me how, but we are always thinking the same thing and if something is going on all we need is one glance to understand one another.

"True friends are like diamonds: bright, beautiful, valuable, and always in style."
(Nicole Richie)

We've been through plenty this year, but it's only just the beginning. I can't wait for our future together. You are my forever, and you are mine forever. Thank you for filling my heart when it needed it most. Our husbands are going to have to be okay with our slumber parties as we kick them out of the room to gossip, talk about lingerie, and laugh about the weird things in life.

I may be walking alone as I become stronger than ever, but I couldn't do it without your support and understanding of my weirdness.

So, thanks and I love you.

RESPECT ONE ANOTHER

SECRETS ARE SECRETS