10 Questions To Ask Yourself About Your Health

10 Questions To Ask Yourself If You're Really Serious About Your Health

Being healthy doesn't have to be hard.

389

Health is important for everyone. We all want to treat our bodies like temples, at least most of the time, because the body we have is the only one we got. We can't just replace our body. As I am trying to maintain a healthier lifestyle, I have learned some life hacks over the years which are actually really simple and can change your overall health status within just a few weeks. So here are some quick solutions to be a more healthy person, because we all want results fast. Future you will be happy with your choices.

1. Are you a coffee lover?

Get black coffee or just add a little almond milk!

2. Do you have to travel to work or class?

If possible, walk. It's so easy and natural to do and carving out ten minutes to walk to work and back is 20 minutes more exercise!

3. Is your pee yellow?

Well, if it is, It shouldn't be. Carry around a reusable water bottle to refill during the day. Some water bottle options are Hydroflasks and Nalgenes!

4. Eat unhealthy during the day?

Pack your meals ahead of time. If you pack a healthy lunch, you are more likely to eat it. I will pack my salad the night before and have fruit in bags ready to grab.

5. Do you eat breakfast?

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and if you enjoy eating breakfast, eggs are quick and easy and can be made in a variety of ways. You can also hard-boil eggs the night before to eat at breakfast.

6. Are you a snacker?

If you snack on chips or granola bars, not all are bad for you, but by snacking on carrots, celery or fruits like clementines, grapes, and berries, you are providing your body with more nutrients and less calorie-dense food.

7. Are you constantly sore and injured?

Take a few extra minutes in the morning to stretch before starting your day.

8. Are you constantly overwhelmed and stressed?

Take a deep breath in for four counts through your nose, hold for seven to eight counts, and exhale through your mouth for four counts. Then repeat. This can calm you down quickly and lower your heart rate. With lower stress levels, less fat is stored.

9. Are you constantly tired?

Make sure to get eight hours of sleep. Designate and specify a bedtime and getting eight hours will become a habit and part of your daily routine.

10. Feeling like a daredevil?

Taking a shot of apple cider vinegar by itself of in water has produced great results for many people. It is a brutal taste, but if you can do it, I applaud you. Also, wheatgrass shots are extreme, but have had great results in overall health.

Cheers to a healthier lifestyle. Get after those healthy gains.