Yes, I've Got the Juice!

Yes, I've Got the Juice!

it's from my juicer and my blender, of course...

51

OK, so you all might think that I am crazy since I wrote a Love Letter to my Air Fryer, but I'm here to tell you that insanity is not over. I'm hungry now, so I've been thinking about some of my other kitchen favorites. I have been incorporating them into my daily routine, and although I might have a million problems, food preparation is not one of them! Although I have been using one on and off for years, I have to say that I love my current blender. Well, it's actually just a single use cup that blends. I have a personal smoothie maker, and it gets the job done! I love using it because it's so easy to clean and store. I can make just enough of a smoothie to chug one down some good stuff for a snack.

Now, I have to admit, that my small smoothie blender isn't perfect, and it does frustrate me once in a while when I cram in too many frozen fruits and ice for it to handle. No, it isn't perfect. It needs a bit more power, but it's okay. I might have to scrape frozen stuff from the blades when they won't turn around, but I always end up with a delish smoothie at the end of that drama (and I forgive the little bugger for being annoying). Maybe there's a tie between my love or strong like for my smoothie maker and my juicer! Yes, ya'll, I'm trying to live a healthier lifestyle, so I blend up smoothies and juice up fruits and vegetables, too!

I swear, that it doesn't take a long time to do, especially since my smoothie maker is so small and easy to maintain. The juicer, I have a big mouth juicer, is easy to use, but cleaning it is one of the most annoying things ever! Fruit pulp gets stuck in it, and I literally have to scrub it out. But… all of that pain-in-the-butt scrubbing is forgiven when I drink that smooth, sweet, pulp-free carrot apple juice (which needs absolutely no sugar at all). So, I also have a love-hate relationship with my juicer. I still highly recommend putting one in your life, because if you clean it shortly after you use it, you won't eve care too much about the fruit scrap that you have remove. I put a small bag in the area where the majority of the fruit scraps are discharged, so I could just through that away after each use. I mix leafy green vegetables with my fruits, so I'm finally able to eat my vegetables without my fried chicken. With a blender and a juicer, you too will finally be able to get all