10 Health Tips That Are Easy To Follow

10 Health Tips Everyone Needs To Know

So I've been on a health kick here recently (because everyone seems to get on one every now and then) and found some facts I think everyone should hear that aren't that hard to stick to…

434

.

1. Eating is OK

It's okay to eat something you enjoy, just don't overdo it. If you want a brownie, eat it – but you don't have to eat the whole pan.

2. Want to lose water weight? Keep drinking water

We all bloat, and we all hate when we bloat but there is only one solution – keep drinking that water. Isn't that odd? I thought so too but something about how your body gets used to it - I dunno but my advice to you - keep on chugging!

3. Park a little farther in the parking lot to get those extra steps in

Don't park at the first spot right up front, you could use those extra steps to close your circles in your watch.

4. Do squats in the shower or while you are brushing your teeth

Help boost that booty any time you can.

5. Try to cut down on those monster energy drinks and cokes.

I know we all fight for energy but try to look for a healthy alternative so you aren't pumping too much sugar in your system

6. Don't overdo the beers and alcohol

So what, we all want to indulge in some alcoholic beverages every now and then, but don't go crazy – all this does is add extra calories that are easy to avoid.

7. Workout 3-5 times a week even if it's only 30 minutes

30 min is better than nothing, do a little workout at home, walk around the neighborhood, try to find something to get that blood pumping.

8. Have a daily schedule

Break it all down and see where you can fit things in or where you can take things out. Everyone deserves a break every now and then

9. Always eat your fruits and veggies

Usually not a favorite, but you don't need to turn these down. They are so good for you in so many ways!

10. Just remember to be happy

You are perfect and beautiful! Put on a smile and something that you feel good in and I guarantee you will feel amazing!