Your Health Is The Most Important

Your Health Is The Most Important

I'm just learning this too, it's OK we can learn together.

351
Your Health Is The Most Important
Marion Michele

Many people write specifically just about how your mental health is important, but I’m here to tell you that your physical health is just as important as your mental health, if not more. If you aren’t physically OK, it is hard to be mentally OK because your body seems to always feel like it is fighting itself and that can be extremely draining on a person, especially when they feel like they don’t have time to take care of their health so it just gets worse.

STOP.

Stop worrying about all those things and get better.

If that means quitting your job, dropping some classes, or even taking a semester off of school, whatever it may be doing it because you will be able to focus on yourself and that is the most important. Spend this time doing what you need to to get better, whatever that may be for you, for me it was therapy and medicine. Trust me I know easier said than done, it can be done though I did it. I dropped some classes, quit my job and started spending more time at home.

Doing all of that has helped me get better and be in a better place, some people may not see it and that’s OK. They can’t see it because they don’t care enough to pay attention to how you are bettering yourself, even if they say they care. These are the people you know aren’t worth it.

Now I’m not gonna lie, it probably won’t be easy and you may stumble and fall a few times, that’s OK it happens just get right back up and try again. You may lose some people along the way and if you do that’s OK because they weren’t really your friends, to begin with.

Face the tough stuff in life and I promise you will find out who your real friends are really fast. To the ones who left me all I want to say is thank you because of you I am so much stronger and realized that I deserve so much better and that karma's a bitch so have fun.

Through all the hard stuff there is also greatness, you discover so much about yourself, you grow so much and while you may lose some people you can grow so much closer to others. My biggest light in this all is my Ignite friends who no matter what hold me up and make me feel wonderful, the most important thing that we do together is love the Lord and that’s a pretty awesome thing to share with friends.

Honestly being a part of Ignite and C.E.L.L. have changed my life, I have made so many new friends, learned so much about the Lord and have grown so much closer to him. Being around these people anywhere we always feel like a positive environment. Find yourself a place like that with people like that, wherever that is, because being in an environment like that makes you feel so much better.