How To Remove Viruses From Any Surface In Light Of COVID-19

Studies have revealed that germs might spread from infected people to others within two to four hours through contaminated touch points

57

Cleaning, as well as disinfecting, are a part of a wide approach to prevent the spread of infectious diseases. Disinfecting is all about killing germs on objects or surfaces. Specially formulated chemicals are used to kill germs on objects or surfaces.

The process may not necessarily remove germs or clean dirty surfaces, but when germs are killed on surfaces after cleaning, it reduces the risk of infection spread. Sanitization services minimize the number of germs on objects or surfaces. The process either disinfects or cleans surfaces.

In schools, hospitals, offices, public transportation and hotels, there are a lot of key touch points, which people share commonly such as the following: door handles, supermarket baskets and trolleys, petrol pumps, cash points, rubbish bins, taps, kitchen and dining surfaces, recycling areas, toilet flush handles or buttons, stair rails and handrails and vehicles.

Studies have revealed that germs might spread from infected people to others within two to four hours through contaminated touch points. The touch points need regular disinfection services and cleaning with proper products to make sure you get adequate protection from infection.

Personal cars are the most frequent modes of transportation, and they can spread viruses, including droplet-based viruses. So, the car should be sanitized properly. Most of the household cleaners, which kill germs on hard surfaces, might clean cars without damaging the interiors.

You can use alcohol-based cleaners to clean the inside of a vehicle. Ammonia-based cleaners can damage the anti-fingerprint and anti-glare coatings of the car touch screens so you should avoid them. You can use soap and water to clean the car interiors, mainly old leather and fabrics.

However, do not scrub very hard. When your vehicles have fabric upholstery, do not clean it with too much soap and too much water. Use a small amount of detergent and water. Today, the best solution is antimicrobial treatment that can kill 99.9 percent of germs.

You can clean all surfaces using a microfiber cloth. This is because the cloth is a fabric that contains small loops that can sweep away dust and dirt particles before they scratch shiny or delicate plastic surfaces. On the other hand, debris and dirt can stick to napkins and paper towels.

Antimicrobial coatings are applied to counters, walls, door handles and high touch-areas. In some cases, the coatings are sprayed into masks, gloves, textiles and carpets. These coatings are used by the paint manufacturers, and they apply them to the wall paints to restrict the growth of pathogens. Moreover, hospitals and medical facilities use antimicrobial coatings on medical devices.

These coatings are proven, scientifically, to have additives that offer long-lasting and adequate protection against mold, bacteria and fungi. This reduces bad odors, material degradation and staining. Whenever this coating is on any surface, microbes shall not get an opportunity to survive and grow.

Once this coating is applied on any surface, including the car's surface, it causes no leech, discoloration or impacts the look of a surface. It has a lifespan that remains greater than expected. This makes it less inclined to lumps and stench.

There is a trend of spreading germs in places that have a huge population. Hospitals and offices are vital spots for viruses and germs because these places have a lot of human interactions daily. These coatings provide cleanliness and minimize the presence of bacteria and germs in the air and trace points like light switches, railings and doorknobs.

This treatment for cars guards the surfaces against the harmful microbes by reducing the growth of microbes including algae, bacteria, mold and yeast. This technology bonds to a surface leading to a durable, strong, effective and invisible barrier along with a long history of use. It is a protective layer that gives an additional level of risk management and hygiene protection with a 99.99 percent reduction in microbial rate.

Disinfection or sanitization technology, like Germ Shield, can remove viruses from our homes, workplaces, schools, hospitals or any facility. It can successfully sanitize cars, bikes and all types of vehicles and provide a long-term solution. It's a freedom from everyday disinfection services.