Is He Trying To Date You Or... Well, You Know.

5 signs that he's just not into you in a serious way.

28
www.pinterest.com

Just to start this article off: if he's into you, you'll know. If not, you'll know.

Simple. Easy. Follow it.

Now, talking to a friend the other night I realized that there's a whole third option: what if he just wants to sleep with you? He acts like he likes you but just to get in your pants, how can you tell this???

Calm down everyone. I have the answers (sort of).

It depends on a few different things: the way he talks to you, what he wants to do when asking you to hang out, what he calls you, does he even call you, etc. A lot goes into this. You kinda just have to open your eyes and really analyze a situation. Sometimes talking to friends helps. BUT also, I'm here to help. I'm here to be that extra little voice that says "yes" or "no" and helps push you to your decision. Let's get started.

1. TRUST YOUR GUT

If you feel like something is off then most likely something is off. It's like this instinct that we have, it's great. Utilize it.

Really keep your eyes out for the red flags. It's much easier said than done because one time I was blind and all the red flags were right in front of me and for some reason I decided not to trust my gut instincts and it turned out awful because I didn't trust my gut. Trust your gut.

Also, learn how to read the red flags. Some examples include but not limited to: only talking to you at night, only messaging you while intoxicated, not telling his friends about you/not bringing around them after a month or so, his communication sucks, he doesn't compromise, seems like he doesn't care, and just overall acts SHADY AF. If he acts shady... like, what are you doing????

He should be open with you from the start, and you should be as well.

2. Doesn't really make an effort

If he doesn't really make an effort to see you then I can tell you right here right now, he's just not that into you.

If he really likes you and really wants to get to know you then he will make an effort. You will see this effort.

3. But when he does make an effort...

It's him asking to hang out but like somewhere private where it's just you two... He's just not that into you.

First of all, it is super scary to hang out in private with someone you don't really know. Like if you're just meeting the person and they want to "kick it in the hotel room," don't be so surprised when your face ends up on the posters for The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children outside of Walmart.

For the first time make sure you're doing something in public, like going to get Starbucks or dinner or something.

Obviously, if you already know him and know he's not a psycho murderer then it's okay to hang out alone. But if that alone time always ends in sex then you're wasting your time. Unless that's all you want, then go for it.

4. Never gives you a solid answer

If I ask where you are going then you better tell me exactly where you are going. If I ask you who are you with then you tell me the names so I can go stalk them on Instagram or Facebook to put a face to those names. If I ask you where you work then you are gonna tell me the company name.

If you ask some of these questions and he doesn't really tell you a straight answer then... He's just not that into you.

If you like someone you don't act shady toward them, that's a big no-no.

If you find yourself having to question him, where he's at, who he's with, and you're trying to be serious with him then take it from me, you are wasting your time. Someone who wants to be with you will be honest from the start. Plus they'll answer a simple question like where they work.

5. He's hanging out with other girls

You're trying to be serious and he's hanging out with other girls that you don't know left and right, at night or in the day... then I have one thing to say: HE'S JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU.

The biggest piece of advice I can give to anybody who is dealing with basically a f*ckboy is this: trust your gut, trust your friends. If you find yourself complaining about him all the time, complaining about what he does, questioning him, his intentions, then it's probably that little instinct inside of you saying, "Hey, yes he's a f*ckboy," but you're too into him to tell. Also, if your friends have nothing good to say about him and the way he talks to you/treats you then that should be a big sign right there. Later you might just end up wishing that you had listened to them and your gut.

Also, believe me on this one from PERSONAL experience... if you don't meet ONE girl that has a good thing to say about him then be careful. You're playing with fire hoping that someone will change for you.