Sisters are the best

To My Sisters Who Have Made Life So Amazing, You're Stuck With Me Forever

In a family of 5 and 4 of them are girls, I really do not know how my dad has managed to make it out alive. However, for me, they make everyday so much fun.

179
Claire Mosteller

Growing up, I always wondered what it would be like to have a brother. An older one to be exact. I never wanted a pesky younger brother that would annoy me all the time. I wanted a protective older brother who would always have my back. Turns out, two sisters are much better than a stinky older brother. I definitely have taken it for granted in the past but now I have realized how important it is each and every day to make sure that I make time for both of my sisters. Whether that is a simple text back and forth, a facetime call, a weekend home, or even an Instagram like on their pictures.

Trust me, the likes matter. It is always going to be a top priority for me.

With sisters, there is a lot to be thankful for.

Hello...free clothes! Who needs to online shop when you can just rotate new clothes. However, there have actually been times when my sisters and I have gotten two of the same shirt because we did not want to share. But most of the time, we just all wear each other and it saves us a lot of money. Also, relationship talks are the biggest blessing when it comes to having sisters. Don't get me wrong, I have an amazing relationship with my mom and I tell her probably more than she wants to hear but there is always some stuff you can ONLY tell your sisters. Although sometimes it comes with a little judgment and the occasional, "You are so stupid!" I will always know that they will always support me and be on my side.

They will always be there to listen to me and give me the advice that I need.

One of my favorite things about me and my sister's relationship is how we are basically each other's social media hype men.

I do not know where my Instagram would be without my sisters. My life on the internet would not look half as amazing as it is without them. They will always be there to find the best picture spot and take about 100 photos doing the same pose until we get it right. They are always around to tell me how cute I look in my outfit and make me laugh in order to get the perfect candid photo. Whenever there is an event to dress up for, we are outside 10 minutes before we leave trying to get the perfect outfit picture. Oh yeah, let's not forget the intense editing that goes along with it. I make sure that every picture we post has the perfect filter on it that goes with our Instagram themes. If you think my Instagram makes my life amazing, you should see how my real life is. It is 10x better than the little squares I post every once in a while.

I really do not know what I would do without my sisters. They truly are a girl's best friend. Forget diamonds, I can do without those...for now. I could not go a day without texting them, checking up on them, talking about the latest gossip, and anything else that has happened in our lives. I would not look as cute in my outfits without their clothes and I would not have the best Instagram pictures without them. They make life so much more fun and exciting with every adventure, experience, and memory we have together.