Haunt or Be Haunted

Haunt or Be Haunted

5 Reasons Why You Should Scare In a Haunted House

91
Haunt or Be Haunted
The Today Show

Hobby Lobby has put out their fall decorations which means I can start talking about my favorite season - FALL!

Traditionally in Fall, humans like to pick pumpkins, wear boots, drink Starbucks and travel to big scary houses only to get the sh*t scared out of them with their friends. I personally love to do all of those things every other time of the year, but I guess it is only "normal" to do it in Fall. There are a few haunted houses throughout Minnesota, but there are only a few that are my favorites. My family owns Paul Bunyan Land up in Brainerd, MN and they have a haunted house every year. I have haunted and been haunted at that house and let me tell you, it is so much more fun to scare!

I want to give you 5 reasons on why you should try scaring in a haunted house at least once.

1. You Get To Dress Up

Who doesn't love Halloween, let's be real. Who wouldn't love getting all decked out in a scary costume, with a big bloody mess all over your face? Okay probably not everyone, but for those of you that would like it, it's so worth the screams.

2. You Get To Experience The House From The Inside

Haunted Houses are always a huge attraction, but when you see it from the opposite side, your entire experience is so much more fun. Not going to lie, haunted houses are still just as scary when you're walking to your spot. The other members on the scare team typically don't treat you any differently than the customers even if the house isn't quite open yet. It's good to know the inside and outside though, because then you can find the best scare spots.

3. The Money

So, did I mention that most the time you scare at haunted houses, you get paid? Who doesn't want a few extra bucks for scaring people?

4. The Stories and Memories

I can't tell you how many times my family and I have sat around talking about the haunted house and all the people we have scared. The amount of funny stories you create are endless. There is never a dull moment or boring time when you're a part of a scare team. Also, you can bring this up at any time. Like birthday parties, work meetings, even funerals! Just kidding, don't do that.

5. The Scares - Duh!

I'm sure at one point in your life you have scared someone so badly that one of you peed your pants. That's exactly what you get to do on a scare team, but more than once a night. If you think you can't scare someone that's double your height and almost double your weight, check again. Everyone is a victim here. Sometimes, women are forced to go through first because the men aren't so "manly" anymore.

I hope I've given you some inspiration to want to go scare the sh*t out of people, for fun, more than once.

Happy Haunting!