Harry Styles Releases "Watermelon Sugar" Music Video Full Of Everything We Want Right Now

Which includes being a piece of watermelon.

50
@Harry_Styles on Twitter

Harry Styles woes the hearts of the world yet again with his Watermelon Sugar music video. The video opens up with a clip stating, "This video is dedicated to touching. May 18th 2020." And it was just that, full of touching and summertime vibes.

The video is full of warm tones and smiling faces that makes all viewers want to head to the beach for a sexy picnic. Harry Styles gave off an enormous amount of optimism and happiness as he has the picnic of his life. Styles sports his adorable smile while dressed in Gucci's fall 2020 collection.

In a time where touching is frowned upon, Styles and models give us a glimpse of what we are all missing: touching and "that summer feeling."

Models coined the title "consent king" for Styles as throughout the entire production time, he regularly asked for consent proceed to touch the models as directed for the concept of the video.

Fans have spoken about the familiarity of the beach, claiming it is the same beach One Direction filmed the "What Makes You Beautiful" music video on. Many resorted to Twitter, tweeting about it looking to familiar to the Malibu location of the bands video. Along with the location, fans have found hidden references throughout the entire video that seem way too real to just be a coincidence.

In addition to the delicious vibe and hidden reference, the most interesting thing about the video would have to be where he acquired the watermelons themselves. Directors tell viewers that the watermelons used in the video were actually harvested on Harry Styles' own watermelon farm.

This is the fourth music video produced for the "Fine Line" album, which was released in late 2019.

Check out the video yourself while living the summer of your dreams through the man himself.