HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY DAENNE'S JOURNAL FAM

1 Corinthians 13:4 " Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud".

572
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2018/02/07/636536326500980860-386134297_Valentines%20day%20pic.JPG

I am a person who tend to enjoy the many seasons in the year, so I was like why not wishing you all wonderful Daenne's Journal Fam a HAPPY LOVE DAY while reminding you of some key things to remember after February 14th.

Love is a beautiful thing, oh yes it is! See what 1 Corinthians 13:4-7 says " 4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hope, always preserves".

I want to focus on " LOVE DOES NOT KEEP RECORD OF WRONG DOING". I am focusing on this because I know this is one thing I struggled with in my past relationship, I still struggle with it with my surroundings. I am almost certain that a lot of people are struggling with that, if you are I want you to know you are not alone. I am right there with you. In my past relationship, even after reconciliation I would still say "remember that time" when something else happen. Right now I am doing the same thing with my brother, I pin point things that he did at all times. I just keep record of wrong doing and this is not love!!! Trust me I know it's hard; I was like that with someone else very dear to my heart, but God helped me. I believe He will help you too.

Let's think about it for a second ( I wish I could insert that thinking emoji). God does not keep record of our wrong doing. If He did, where would we be today? Who would we be today? I don't know about you, but I don't want to even think about it at this point, I just don't want to. Why don't we follow His example and love unconditionally and not keep record of wrong doing. We must LOVE with all our heart. We don't want God nor others to keep record of our wrong doing, so let's do the same.

Now, to my lovey doveyyyy (dating/courting,engaged, MARRIED) out there, I hope you get to celebrate with your Honey boo!!! Show HIM/HER how much you do not keep record of wrong doing today ahahahahah, just love him/her!!! If you are in a long distance relationship, still celebrate!!!!! Make facetime, whatsapp, facebook, skype your bestie.

To my single peeps out there, you are loved!!!!! You do not need someone to get you a gift just one day out of the year to feel loved. Take yourself out on a date!!! If someone approaches you, tell them you are on a date. Think about it, you get to spend as much as you want on yourself ( ahahahahahahahahah). Be content in your season of singleness!!! Do not envy your friends for celebrating with their mates.It can get "lonely" but if you focus on loving God and yourself I assure you, you will have an amazing day. Singleness is not a curse, it is just a season that God put you in ~ Pastor Michael Todd.

This article was inspired by my Bible study, I hope it helps you or a loved one.

Inside the real Daenne's JournalDaenne's Journal

Happy Love day Daenne's Journal Fam!!!

Xoxo,

DD