10 Types Of People You See On Valentine's Day

On the bright side, if you have no one on Valentine's Day, it means more money.

1673

For some people, Valentine's Day is the greatest time of the year, but for others it is the most stressful day that any single or emotional person can go through. Which type of person are you on Valentine's Day?

1. The person who is accidentally in a relationship.

This person probably went out and met a girl, and unfortunately did not remember that the holiday, which every girl has their mind set on, was just around the corner.

2. The person who forgot it was Valentine's Day.

That heart-dropping feeling of waking up in the morning and wondering why their partner is overly happy today and realizing that you need to come to a conclusion of what to get your boyfriend or girlfriend FAST!

3. The chocoholic.

This person would rather sit in their room, binge-watch some Netflix, and appreciate the single life with their only true love- chocolate.

4. The person in a committed relationship.

Even though you've been in a long-term relationship for quite a while, you still feel the need to celebrate the love you both share.

5. The Anti-Valentine.

This person despises anything Valentine's Day related. They would rather call up their girls and drink the holiday away.

6. The can't-keep-their-hands-to-themselves couple.

Every one has seen this couple during Valentine's Day. You constantly want to scream "Get a room!", because you are either lonely or just plain uncomfortable.

7. The hopeless romantic.

For this person, they believe that the happiness to a great life is love. They just wish for flowers, a box of chocolates, and a good Valentine's Day.

8. The desperate person.

For this person, they realize that the countdown to Valentine's Day is running out, so they are on a mission to find a guy to make their day of love special.

9. The person who recently had a break-up.

After recently going through a break-up, this person hates celebrating Valentine's Day around anything that has to do with love, so they try to stay away from the heart candies and chocolate candy boxes.

10. The person who takes Valentine's Day too seriously.

This couple imagines Valentine's Day to be the greatest day of the year, so they will do anything to accomplish their goal.

From Your Site Articles