Dear Dads, Every Day Is Father's Day, Especially Today

To all the wonderful dads out there: you are LOVED!

265
The author

Today, we celebrate you dad. Whether you're the sports dad, the music dad, the car dad, the engineer dad, the math dad, the religious dad, the protective dad, or some combination of the above, we want to celebrate you!

You have showed us what it means to be hard-working.

You tend to work overtime at your job and bring your work home. You care a ton about your employees and treat them with the utmost respect. You deal with your clients carefully, determined to fully satisfy their requests of your company. You have taught us to work diligently until the task is finished, take your time on projects to ensure completion to the highest standard, and always communicate effectively with clients and employees.

You have showed us what it means to be loyal.

You've remained loyal to caring for the family for as long as we have been alive. You've remained loyal to your clients and employees. You've remained loyal to your trade by pursuing it for over 25 years. You've remained loyal to us by attending our ceremonies and graduations. You've remained loyal to our mom by staying married and working through everything. You've remained loyal to your siblings by always being a shoulder for them. You've remained loyal to your parents by making time to remind them they are loved. Most importantly, you've remained loyal to the Lord, our Father through your faith and example as a dad. You have stayed loyal to all of these things, showing us what it means to remain steadfast and what things in life are worth our complete loyalty.

You have showed us what it means to love and be loved.

You've showed us that true love is not always rainbow and unicorns. We see the ups and downs that life brings you. We see that sometimes it is too difficult to show others love. We see the perfect example of how to balance life and love through you. You've showed us that to love others is to care deeply for them. You've showed us that to love others is to always want the best possible outcome for them. You've showed us that to love others is to pray for them. You've given us unconditional, everlasting love through your words, actions, support, and guidance. We've learned how to accept love, reciprocate love, and give love to those who need it most.

It is because of you dad, that we were able to grow up into the hard-working, loyal, and loving people we are today. For that, we are forever grateful. Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there. Let's celebrate them today and every day!