A Letter To My Mom On Her Birthday

A Letter To My Mom On Her Birthday

The love between a mother and a daughter is forever.
179

Dear Mom,

First and foremost, I would like to say happy birthday to you! I hope your day is amazing, and I hope you feel just as great as you look. I just want to thank you for everything you do for me. I truly do appreciate each and every thing. You were the one that taught me everything I know. You taught me things from how to walk, to how to love unconditionally. You continuously teach me life lessons that will guide me throughout life, and traditions and values I will follow all my life. I appreciate all of the advice you give, as well as all the help you willingly give me. I am so blessed to have you, you're such an amazing mother. You're so strong, and without you in my life, I don't know where I'd be.

You're a kind hearted honest Christian woman and I hope to be more like you. Your heart is big, and I love how you forgive and help everyone willingly. You always put people before you put yourself. The way you have the ability to forgive is great. You are an independent woman, and I value that. You're the mom everyone wishes they had.

Thank you so much for supporting me through all of my phases, and still caring about me after my countless mistakes. Thank you for loving me endlessly, and unconditionally. Happy birthday, mom, since you’re the most perfect mom you only deserve the best. Mom, you are my rock. You are my anchor. But most importantly you are my hero.

I love you so much. Happy birthday!

Love, Your Daughter